LucyLous diary - soup??

Hello Lucy,
I was like you hun last week,i just couldnt get my head around the diet thing,then i fort to my self one day why do i wanna b fat again,then this week i have got back to it,you can do it hun,i no how good i feel when i get on the scales and have lost,when i have put on i feel ashamed,you can do it huni x

ok i was away all week and didnt track or anything and if my internet had of worked where i was i would of emailed my cd councllor to see if i could restart!! i then decided id make a deal with myself....if after trying 100% from thurs to tues sticking to ww, tracking and weighing EVERYTHING i could consider doing cd again...but i had to try 100%.
i decided to cut my points from 23 to 19 a day, and on my trackin sheet i wrote on the top 19 points today in big writing...sticking to 19 this week has helped me so much!! it leave me enough for my meals but not enough to snack, i refuse to go over the 19 in a day and although by ten when im lying in bed im peckish, i no im going to bed and when i wake up i can eat again!!
i have decided im going to get a chinese on wi might and a ice cream, and use the saved points, baancing them out then every week!!

basically im trying to say i was in the same boat as u were on wed night last week...but today i feel so positive and know im finally moving some where with it!!

the thing with cd is u try it some people succeed and others dont...but the people who dont give it up realising its not the right diet for them and change to something else...but when the something else is getting hard they start to think "maybe if i stuck to it this time id loose the weight" and in my opinion if ur one of them people u need to realize ur prob wasting money and time (im not trying to diss anybody but ive realized IM one of them people!)

how about giving weight watchers ur all from tomorro til fri? each day think about that one day and no other day...and work from there?
keep the chic up hunni xxx

Thanks for the replies girls. Im just a bit down today. Lots going on at home all the time and I think its just getting on top of me.

Im just sick of being me if you know what I mean. Ive become ultra paranoid about my appearance. I constantly think everyone is staring at me and my bf is waiting on me to fail all the time.

caznolan i do think that your right though. Id probably only be wasting my money and be back in the same position in a couple of months time. I keep thinking Ill give it a go again and then I chicken out!

Im constantly trying to sort out problems in my mothers house and take soo much of the problems on board that I cant think sometimes. Its just easier not to think about food or put the effort into being good if you know what I mean. My WI is tomorrow. I was up 1.5lbs last week and I know Ill be up again...im just embarrassed. Im also so ashamed that I have to tell my bf when I come home that Ive put on. Half the time when I overeat I do it so he dosent see me so he dosent understand why the scales are up!

i have to say i understand what ya mean about being embarrassed and my fella works lonh hrs so he doesnt see what i eat and ive been at it so long now im nearly ashamed to say im STILL at it!!
but at the end of the day it has to be u ya stick to it for!!
i dont really have any advise on the mammy part maybe try talking to her? but have a feeling that wouldnt work (not really sure why i think that so sorry if im wrong).

take the weigh in tomorro and if ur up just start over.
but i remember when i was starting the whole going up every week, my leader told me to sit down have a heart to heart with myself and think about why im here....even write down the way u WANT to feel about urself and the way u NOW feel about ur self and write down LITTLE goals that will help u achieve it.

how about if u sat down with ur fella and talked bout it with him? i dunno if this would help (considering my fella doesnt no my starting weight or my weight now and i wont tell him untill im at goal) but maybe his support and reassurance will help ya?

Im here!! I didnt go anywhere!!

So....officiall weigh in was yesterday and I was up another 1.5lbs and do you know what .... I felt dreadful after it! I dont want to feel that way again so I swear Ill be good this week!

I made an appointment this morning for 4th October for 2 bridal shops to go and try on dresses. Thats 9 weeks away. I can loose a stone by then girls cant I?

You can lose a stone in 9 weeks, deffo if you're determined to stick to it. WW say you can expect to lose half a stone a month so it's definitely do-able.

I'm aiming for 2lbs a week at the moment as I will be wedding dress shopping soon as well so if you want to team up over the next 9 weeks, we could spur each other on to stick with it?

Oh god yes please that sounds like a great idea! I really need a kick up the jacksy!! Im hopeless!! But I promise Ill be good!!

Cool - we'll keep each other on the straight and narrow then and we'll pledge to be 2lbs lighter (each) this time next week :)

That sounds like a plan to me! Im well within my points today. Im allowed 23 and Ive only used 20.5 (including dinner later).

Im meeting the girls after work but Im driving so itll be diet cokes all the way for me.

Feeling much more positive now! Thanks!

I know I am so Lame!! At least Ill be lame and skinny :D

Rather than start a new diary all over again I thought it best to ressurect (sp?) my old one. I have my menu done out for today but the chatterboxes are after me already :blahblah:!

I will be good
I will be good
I will be good

Girls would anyone have a nice recepie for 0 point soup?

Im a bit picky - I dont eat BNS, celery, lentils etc. Just plain stuff??

I dont know how to make it though really :giggle:

How about carrots, stock and a handful of fresh coriander? Boil it all up then blend it with a stick blender. Yum.

Roasted pepper and tomato is nice too. Chop a load of peppers and onions, spray with fry light and then roast in a hot oven. Put in a pan with a tin of tomatoes, heat through and blend with a stick blender.

MMMh I like the sound of the carrot and corriander one. Do I just chuck it all in and boil it then?

I do carrots onion turnip boiled up in stock bit of salt and pepper mmm yummy

Back