LucyLous diary - soup??

Hey Lucy! ..
those muffins sound yummy! ... The food diary well you can add your daily menu to your own diary thread if you like or theres a seperate bit at the top where you can do a seperate thread for your menus :)

as for the pork chops think id do the same as you! and work it out lol .. anything for a couple of extra points lol xx

Morning all! Im a bit late logging on today! Busy in work!

Anyway. Thing are ok on the diet front. Last night I was in my mams. I had brought my dinner with me to cook and a ww bar for tea after but I still picked??? Why I dont know. I just didnt think. I had the stuff in my mouth before I even thought about it! Nothing too bad but I went over my points all the same.

Today is another day I suppose......if anyone has any suggestions to my menu or if I could be doing something different will you let me know?

Today Im having
B - 2 weetabix and milk 3.5pts

S - Small banana 1pt

L - CoU ham tagleatele (sp???) 6.5pts and a LF yoghurt 1pt
S - 2 rich tea light - 1pt

D - 2 slices toast 2pts, LF butter 1pt, 3 turkey rashers 1pt, an egg 1.5pts and ketchup 0.5pts.

S - ww choc bar 1.5 pts

Total used 20.5
Total saved 2.5

I plan to go on a walk later if the rain holds off and Ive had a litre of water so far. I hope to have 2litres before the day is out.

No No No No No!!! Its all going wrong!
Ive eaten everything in sight. Its only my first week :cry:

:cry:This week is not going well. Im great Monday-Friday but once the weekend comes boredom sets in and I cant handle it. Ive cleaned every corner of the house. I brought my niece shopping. Im home since 4pm and cannot stop thinking about food:cry:

What is wrong with me? The one thing I want in life is to be slim but I cant even manage to keep to a stupid diet for one stupid week! I feel like such a failure. I feel that people are just waiting on me to fail and yet I want it so much. I just dont seem to have the restraint to not eat. I mean its not that hard is it??? Louise....dont put the food in your mouth?? But I still do....why??

I know how you feel, i really want to be slim, have been a couple of years ago and its all back nearly. I know i dont NEED the food, i managed perfectly well 2 weeks ago on my points even saved some every day but today i have wanted to suceed and so far so good but all day at work i have been tempted to go next door to the shop and buy anything i could lay my hands on. I have been craving a chicken and mushroom slice, which i KNOW are at least 11 points and so not worth it and i did resist. I was thinking shall i blow the diet and have snacks while i watch Amir Khan fight tonight and i thought hang on loulou WHY, why not do some toning exercises while he is fighting ( i would be praying for first rounf KO lol) so thats what im going to do.
Im meeting my bf mum and dad for the first time in about 6 weeks and if i really push i know i can have my 10% by then but im my own worst enemy when the diet is is effect :confused:

Hi Lucy Lou. Another Louise here, are all Louise's overweight lol???
Try not to worry too much, I have been on and off the wagon for ages and this time is really the time to do it. I am doing it myself without meetings at the moment. If you really must eat, why not eat some 0pt veg or salad? Or make a 0pt soup and eat that??? Just an idea......

Louise

It seems to catching this week. I started well but had a dodgy Thursday...and Friday...! Today's better, but I WI tomorrow, so the best I'm hoping for is STS. Like you, I'm compelled to put things in my mouth even though I don't want them. I've bought sugar free gum and am trying that. What about making sugar free jelly?

U can buy sugar free jelly....is that 0 points? x

Thanks guys. Im sorry Im such a misery guts! Scouts honour Ill be good tomorrow. I have stopped eating youll be glad to know. I actually feel bit ill now! My WI is tuesday. If Im very good and drinks lots of water is there any hope??

Hey, there's always hope! Do a bit of exercise, drink lots.....of water and it won't be as bad as you think. Can you tell that's what I'm telling myself for tomorrow morning! lol

Right! Ive been bold sooooo bold all weekend and I havent stopped! WI is tomorrow so I know Ill definately have put on!

Im on hols this weekend but my big holiday is looming soon!!

Help guys what do I do? I just cant seem to say no to the food??? Is it maybe because I dont want to? God I feel Im in turmoil here. Ive quite a few things going on at home but I want to be skinny more than to wallow in the crap??

Why cant I do it??? :cry:

I know its so hard lou - I have emotionally eaten since I had my son 3 years ago. I find distraction the best thing - and water - drink drink drink drink drink it. Its a natural appetite supressant and if ur full on water u wont be hungry.......... for a wee while anyways. :)

Oh I know Im sorry to moan! Im not even enjoying the food that Im eating! I feel so full and crappy after it. Im not remotely hungry I just want want want all the time. Have to get my head around it a bit today and start a fresh again. I dont have time to waste faffing around.

I will help you hun, we all need to moan at some point so dont apologise! x

That's what we're all here for isn't it?? If we all found dieting easy we wouldn't need to become addicted to this forum.... I just see it as a replacement to my food addiction! Ha!
Good luck for the weigh-in and moan all you like... it's what we do best apparently?! :) xx

Sorry youre struggling so much Louise.

Shout if theres anything we can do to help *HUGS*

Back