LucyLous diary - soup??

Dont ask me how! But someone must have been watching out for me. I lost 1.5lbs this week:D. Yes LOST!! Now I ate for Ireland so Ill have to be extra careful this week but Im feeling better :)

I think I had the kick up the bum I needed today. I had to go for a medical for my mortgage assurance thing and I was loaded an extra 160euro because I was overweight! I was horrified!! Its soo much more money!! But ....... i wont have to pay it next year when Im a skinny minni!

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes. I felt I wasnt able to post until I got myself a bit better in the head x

Where would I be without you all :grouphugg:

Glad you had a loss this week... just imagine what you can lose next week if you try to be good?! xx
Enjoy the feeling of being a loser.... I wanna be a loser too! xx

Congratulations! I officially start tonight and it would be brilliant if I lost 1.5lbs for next tuesday. :) Well done, be pleased with yourself and use it to spur u on for next week! Woooooooooooo!

Im SO glad you had a loss this week, what a great start :)

Im back with a bang :D
I went walking last night in the rain and really enjoyed it! was soaked though :rolleyes: Im doing a pilates class at lunchtime today for 45 mins...any idea what points Id earn for that?

Ive a bit of a boring menu for today...
Breakfast:
2 weetabix 2pts
low fat milk 2pts (no skimmed left)

Lunch:
2 slices thick brown bread 3pts
Butter 1pt
Ham 2pts
LF Yoghurt 1pt

Dinner: M&S CoU cajun chicken fettuccini 6.5pts
Snack: apple 0.5, small bag of grapes 1.5pts

Total used 19.5
Total saved 3.5 (might use these though)
Exercise points???

Im crawling back with my tail in between my legs. Ive been messing about for months. I got engaged in January and started "dieting" then so Ive basically messed about for 6 months. My weigh in is tomorrow and I was away on holidays so Im expecting a gain.

See that line above?? Thats the line Ive drawn and crossed over. I cant faff about any longer. I have to get slim for my wedding. Ive to go dress shopping in November/December so I really need to get my ass into gear. Ive a holiday in 10 weeks and have bought nothing to wear because the thoughts of buying holiday clothes is killing me. Im depressed because of my weight so I eat which only make me even more depressed! I have to be sensible about this.....Im the one who made me fat and only Im the one who can get me slim.

Rant over! :)

(I will need help tho :eek:)

kick urself in the ass hunni and start again!! ull get there just try one day at time!! do u go to meetings? i no some people dont but i like the structure and my leader is sooooooooo nice ya dont wanna go in with a gain!! keep at it hunni oh and congrats on the engagement x

Thanks catz!

Yeah I do go to meetings. I dont think Id manage at all if I didnt. I just need stern talking to and serious slaps if Im bold lol!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:
thats the best i can do (i heard these hurt haha)

well ive learnt no matter how bad u have been go to ur meeting cause its then u start falling off completely!! start each new wi as a new week!! give urself a SMALL treat after wi (i do this even if i dont have oints for it, but i make sure its samll if i dont have the points and bigger if i do!!!)

also ive now started measuring my self only once a month though!! least then its like a treat to see it, but it can be done once a week if ur impatient ha :)

and ive now started setting myself montly goals only small ones though last month it was 5lbs (got it) and this month its 7lbs (well see tomorro if i am a bit closer to it ha )

good luck hunni xx

Congrats on the engagement xxx You'll get there, just keep trying hard, don't skip weigh ins! Whether you have gained or lost it is better to know than to fool yourself! x

I went for my weigh in and I stayed the same. Im so happy. I was half good and half bad so Im really pleased.

Heres to a good week :D

That's a good result if you had a foot in the good and bad camps. I'm usually happy with sts, unless I know for sure I was a very good girl and that doesn't happen often!

Have a good week.

Morning all. What a beautiful bloomin day it is outside!! Ah well!

Went on a really long walk last night and was shattered when I got home. Im trying to make a point of showing my fiancé I mean it this time ... he thinks Ill give up again very soon but I wont this time. Im joining a womens only gym tonight too and Ive told him to tell me off if I dont go. The big battle is the diet but its a bit of a battle trying to get him to believe in me too especially when I dont believe in myself all that much :rolleyes:

Started off well today. Have had my brekkie and some fruit and water. Going to Pilates at lunchtime.

Morning all. What a beautiful bloomin day it is outside!! Ah well!

Went on a really long walk last night and was shattered when I got home. Im trying to make a point of showing my fiancé I mean it this time ... he thinks Ill give up again very soon but I wont this time. Im joining a womens only gym tonight too and Ive told him to tell me off if I dont go. The big battle is the diet but its a bit of a battle trying to get him to believe in me too especially when I dont believe in myself all that much :rolleyes:

Started off well today. Have had my brekkie and some fruit and water. Going to Pilates at lunchtime.

You sound very determind, well done you :D

Have you set a date for the wedding? Have you chosen a colour scheme or a theme or anything? Sorry, I'm wedding mad at the moment, so you have to excuse all the questions :)

I have less then 5 months to go until our wedding, so very excited :D

Yep all booked! Were getting married in a little church in (Maro) Nerja and then the Casa de Los Bates for our reception on 09th September 09.

No colour schemes as yet but the girls fancy wearing yellow or gold or some variation like that. Itll be sunny so nothing dark anyway!

Im wedding mad myself. One of the girls here made her wedding invitations and they look really professional. She saved herself about 600euro!

What about you? Have you the dress bought 'n' all at this stage?

It's all so exciting isn't it :D

We have so much left to do, we have been engaged since December 06, which gave us 2 years to organise everything. Now we've got less than 5 months, and have lots left to do!

My dress has been bought, and is due in at the end of September, so would love to lose some weight before my fitting.

Our bridemaids are wearing gold, and we are having a gold, ivory and burgandy colour scheme. The cake has been ordered, 1 tier of fruit, 1 tier of chocolate and 1 tier of sponge. YumYum lol

We've started making the invitations, and they have worked out so much cheaper to make, and it gives us something weddingy to do :)

Take care
xx

Well....I dont think Ill do it again in a hurry. It was sooo hard :mad:. I think you really need to be a bit slimmer than my hefty 15 stones. I was left red faced with embarassment :mad:

Joining the gym tonight instead!

Back