ProPoints lucy's dairy

loup86 said:
Did I read in your dairy that you're neely at goal? I love the name Lola one of my niece's is called lola. I want a blue staff but think itl be to much having 3 dogs. I use to miss him loads guess am use to it now and hes been working 2 weeks on 2 off the last few months before it was 5 on 3 off hated that

Yea just under half a stone to get to goal.
She was already called Lola as got her at three months but we like the name so we kept it.
Aww I love blue staffs,gorgeous! Lola is rotti coloured and Ruby is a brindle colour.
5 weeks apart is too long! No wonder you didn't like that.

Food update for yesterday

Breakfast

Banana cereal bar 3pp

Dinner
veg soup 3pp toast 1pp

Tea
Fillet steak 5pp bns chips 0pp roquefort sauce 10pp

Snacks
grapefruit 0pp
fudge 3pp
milk 2pp

Today's food
milk 2pp

Breakfast
Grapefruit 0pp peanut butter on toast 4pp

dinner
veg soup 3pp
orange 0pp

tea
scallops and chorizo 7pp salad 0pp

snacks
carrot sticks 0pp houmous 6pp
blueberries0pp
fudge 3pp

Back on plan from today had a bad week last week was in hospital for 4 days and the last few days just been feeling crappy and sorry for myself got weighed this morning and was 13 stone so 5lb down from when i was last weighed 2 weeks ago so thats good and hubby will be back tomorrow so in a happy mood today.

Oh no,sorry to hear you were in the hospital,I hope you're alot better now.Well done for your weight loss and for getting back on track.Thats good that hubby will soon be home :0)

Oh no,sorry to hear you were in the hospital,I hope you're alot better now.Well done for your weight loss and for getting back on track.Thats good that hubby will soon be home :0)
Yea feeling bit better now. Thanx not sure how i managed to loose 5lb went in to have an ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary so they removed that and they was a large one on my left to so they had to remove my left ovary with it so i think thats why iv lost weight been told not to exercise and take it easy for 6 weeks so will really have to be good with what i eat

loup86 said:
Yea feeling bit better now. Thanx not sure how i managed to loose 5lb went in to have an ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary so they removed that and they was a large one on my left to so they had to remove my left ovary with it so i think thats why iv lost weight been told not to exercise and take it easy for 6 weeks so will really have to be good with what i eat

Glad you are feeling better.wow sounds like you have been through alot.Nice cuddles with the hubby tomorrow will cheer you up for sure :0)
Good idea to be sensible with your food while you have to take it easy.

Milk 4pp

Breakfast

Banana 0pp strawberries 0pp yogurt 2pp

Dinner

Tomatoes 0pp toast 5pp poached egg 2pp
grapefruit 0pp
Tea

chicken casserole 9pp veg 0pp

loup86 said:

Milk 4pp

Breakfast

Banana 0pp strawberries 0pp yogurt 2pp

Dinner

Tomatoes 0pp toast 5pp poached egg 2pp
grapefruit 0pp
Tea

chicken casserole 9pp veg 0pp

Looks good,was planning on doing a chicken casserole myself tomorrow but its on the menu for next week instead!

loup86 said:
That sound good its good to have a change, How you doing today?

Yea sometimes a little shake up is needed.
Am good today thanks,going to make a pie later,am looking forward to it.
How are you feeling ? Hope you're ok.

Yea sometimes a little shake up is needed.
Am good today thanks,going to make a pie later,am looking forward to it.
How are you feeling ? Hope you're ok.

sounds good i love pies havnt had one in ages. I'm ok just going to make some bns soup sent oh to tesco for some shopping he's only been in a few hours and already getting on my nerves lol

loup86 said:
sounds good i love pies havnt had one in ages. I'm ok just going to make some bns soup sent oh to tesco for some shopping he's only been in a few hours and already getting on my nerves lol

Haha I guess you are so used to time on your own that he soon drives you mad!
Good idea to send him shopping! Enjoy your soup :0)
Just the right weather for pie as well!

Back