ProPoints lucy's dairy

loup86

Hi i joined ww about 13 weeks ago so far i've lost 2 stone and want to loose another 2 1/2 maybe 3 stone more. I was going to a class but wont be able to go anymore so somebody there suggested i joined a weight loss forum for some support this is how i came across minimins looked around it a few times and decided to start a diary.
I havnt been on plan this weekend but will be getting straight back on it tomorrow i'm om 30 pp a day but usually only have between 20-24 so need to try and eat more as i think this is why i have sts the last 3 weeks and want to start loosing again any info or input is welcome on how i can do this i will start writting my food intake on here from tomorrow.

Hi Lucy, Welcome to the forum. You have certainly come to the right place for lots of help and support. I am sure you will soon lose that extra couple of stone following WW in no time at all.
Don't forget to let us know when those horrible down days occur..we're a right lot of busybodies y'know! ... :D (joking)
Looking forward to seeing you progress.

Onwards and Downwards! .. :girlpower:

Hi emma,thanx i hope so iv set myself a goal to be a size 10 for my birthday next year so that gives me plenty of time. Have you been doing ww long?

hi daisy its going ok had a bad weekend to much food and drink was at a wedding sat and it was my 1st wedding anniversary yesterday so went out for a meal and feeling abit crappy today. How are you? You have a good weekend?

loup86 said:
hi daisy its going ok had a bad weekend to much food and drink was at a wedding sat and it was my 1st wedding anniversary yesterday so went out for a meal and feeling abit crappy today. How are you? You have a good weekend?

Hope the wedding went well,happy anniversary :0)
Am ok thanks,hurt my back so am taking it easy,had Saturday off plan for birthday weekend but back on track,how are you today?

Hope the wedding went well,happy anniversary :0)
Am ok thanks,hurt my back so am taking it easy,had Saturday off plan for birthday weekend but back on track,how are you today?

Thanx,Happy birthday hope you had a good day. Am ok had a nice day with oh he goes back to work for 2 weeks in the morning cant wait lol. The wedding was good its awful having a bad back just take it easy til it mends itself i suffer with mine was in a motorbike accident beginning of last year and it hasnt been right since

loup86 said:
Thanx,Happy birthday hope you had a good day. Am ok had a nice day with oh he goes back to work for 2 weeks in the morning cant wait lol. The wedding was good its awful having a bad back just take it easy til it mends itself i suffer with mine was in a motorbike accident beginning of last year and it hasnt been right since

Thanks about my day,so sorry to hear about the motorbike accident,scary!Was you the rider Hun?
Lol bout your OH,he been driving you mad?

Food for today
skimmed milk 2pp

Breakfast
grapefruit 0pp
Cereal bar 2pp

Dinner
Ham and tomato sandwich 5pp
Orange 0pp

Tea
Mushroom stroganoff and rice 10pp
pear 0pp

Snacks
fudge 3pp
crisps 3pp
cherries 0pp

ap earned 8

Thanks about my day,so sorry to hear about the motorbike accident,scary!Was you the rider Hun?
Lol bout your OH,he been driving you mad?
No i wasnt oh was i broke my leg and fractured my arm he didnt even have a scratch was scary but luckly no1 else was involved or hurt i havnt been back on since dont think i will ither. He is always driving me mad i miss him when he's gone tho.

loup86 said:
No i wasnt oh was i broke my leg and fractured my arm he didnt even have a scratch was scary but luckly no1 else was involved or hurt i havnt been back on since dont think i will ither. He is always driving me mad i miss him when he's gone tho.

Aww how awful for you,can understand your fear of struggling to get back on the bike but it's a Shame you miss him when he is out on it,maybe a little journey to start with and see how you go :0)

loup86 said:
That sounds like a good idea. How's your day been?

Yea see how you feel as its hard once your confidence has been knocked!
Had a busy ish day,went into town and did some food shopping,have decided I'm not pointing etc while I still don't feel 100% so will only be for a week or so! I hope you've had a good day :0)

Today's food

milk 2pp

Breakfast
Grapefruit 0pp

Dinner
Ham and tomato sandwich 5pp
orange 0pp apple 0pp

Tea
Chicken in sweet pepper sauce with pasta 10 pp

Snacks
ryvita choc philly and raspberries 3pp
carrot sticks 0pp
Glass of wine why getting my extensions out think 6pp not sure as was a big glass
ap earned 10

Yea see how you feel as its hard once your confidence has been knocked!
Had a busy ish day,went into town and did some food shopping,have decided I'm not pointing etc while I still don't feel 100% so will only be for a week or so! I hope you've had a good day :0)

Yea best to get yourself right and having extra stress watching what you can eat and pointing everything wont help,that sounds like a good day i must go food shopping was ment to today but went clothes shopping instead then went for a swim and in sauna before going to hairdressers had my extensions out so had a pretty good day quite bored now tho and dogs are doing my head in 1 wont leave me alone and the other sat at the door crying she missis her daddy shel do it for a day then she'l be sad for 2 weeks until he's back she's a funny thing

loup86 said:
Yea best to get yourself right and having extra stress watching what you can eat and pointing everything wont help,that sounds like a good day i must go food shopping was ment to today but went clothes shopping instead then went for a swim and in sauna before going to hairdressers had my extensions out so had a pretty good day quite bored now tho and dogs are doing my head in 1 wont leave me alone and the other sat at the door crying she missis her daddy shel do it for a day then she'l be sad for 2 weeks until he's back she's a funny thing

Sounds like you had a good day though! Did you get much shopping?glad you had a good day.Does your fella work away then? What type of dogs do you have? They are funny but lovely.Ive got one and my other two live with my ex and the kids.

bulldogdaisy said:
Sounds like you had a good day though! Did you get much shopping?glad you had a good day.Does your fella work away then? What type of dogs do you have? They are funny but lovely.Ive got one and my other two live with my ex and the kids.

Just got a couple pairs of jeans and shoes not like I need anymore shoes but needed the jeans mines ither 2 big r 2 small. Yea he works offshore on oil rigs,I've got 2 jack russell's Rossi and poppy. What type do you have?

loup86 said:
Just got a couple pairs of jeans and shoes not like I need anymore shoes but needed the jeans mines ither 2 big r 2 small. Yea he works offshore on oil rigs,I've got 2 jack russell's Rossi and poppy. What type do you have?

Least you managed to get a few bits shopping,want to get some jeans myself when I get to goal!
Aw ok bout your OH.Bet you miss him lots!
Jacks are cute,used to have one when a kiddie.
I have Lola who is a staff/rotti cross then the other two are a black lab called Dylan and a staff called Ruby,love the name Poppy btw :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Least you managed to get a few bits shopping,want to get some jeans myself when I get to goal!
Aw ok bout your OH.Bet you miss him lots!
Jacks are cute,used to have one when a kiddie.
I have Lola who is a staff/rotti cross then the other two are a black lab called Dylan and a staff called Ruby,love the name Poppy btw :0)

Did I read in your dairy that you're neely at goal? I love the name Lola one of my niece's is called lola. I want a blue staff but think itl be to much having 3 dogs. I use to miss him loads guess am use to it now and hes been working 2 weeks on 2 off the last few months before it was 5 on 3 off hated that

Back