Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lucys extra easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by lucyparry1987, 23 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lucyparry1987

lucyparry1987 Member

i started my diet on tuesday s(slimming world ) i have gone 4 extra easy plan but dont under stand how it works by eating as much potato , muller light yopugrts e.t.c works has any one else been succsesful on this diet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samixx

samixx Member

Start Weight:
    9st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    and can u eat as much potatoe and meat at the same time ?

4. Kat27

Kat27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lucy, believe me it works! I had my doubts too but Ive been on the diet for 12 weeks now and lost 2 and a half stone and 43.5 inches off my entire body so I LOVE it and although I still dont quite understand how on earth I can eat so much and still lose loads of weight, it seems I can so Im definately going to keep at it! If you have any questions, just ask on here as everyone seems really friendly and will be able to point u in the right direction

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.