Lucy's Journey to target for the 1st time!!!

m155chw said:
Hello :)!
I've been looking for people who are 4"11 & want to get down to 8st-ish!

Just thought I'd pop my head in & say hello haha!
This is my second week on SW - never had to diet before so I'm like a duck out of water at the mo!
Good luck - hope we both get there in the end :D x

Getting under 9stone was a big thing for me, I've always got there and gone oh that'll do! It creeps back on and before I know it I'm 10stone again. My body looks so much in proportion under 9 stone I must say. How much have you got too loose? :)

I do all three to be honest, if I'm on my own I do green, easy and quick to do but if its me and hubby I do ee, I always do red if I want to feel less bloated but it never shows more if a loss weirdly!

Official weigh in puts me 5.5 loss so I'm back to 8.7. Feeling fab and looking forward to seeing new measurements soon!

Been looking at inspirational photos and I'm thinking have I got the guts to post a before and nearly there one!

Seriously lacking motivation, weigh in is weds and although I deserve a gain after messing around for 2 weeks and having a flexi weekend, I'm just not looking forward to facing up to it! I seem to have fallen into the crimbo munchy mode already and seriously need to get back on track, I could so easily be at target for crimbo so why aren't I allowing myself to do it!!!

Ok so it's officially 2013 and my New Years resolutions are all ready and raring to go....

I've signed up for the 'dryathlon' so it will be my first attempt at giving up the vino, I've never had more than 1 weekend off so this should be interesting! And it's my birthday on fri so that's a bit poo!

I've got my first 10k coming up in may so i need to seriously get back into running, good news is that hubby and I treated ourselves to a spinning bike so when that arrives I can use that for my cross training.

Last weigh in put me at 8.8 so that's 5lbs to target, I don't weigh in until the 9th now, so I must get back into the sw zone and start seeing losses rather than another gain!

Right, time for action! Home weigh in puts me at 8.11 so that's at least a 3lb gain which is well deserved to be fair!

I'm taking my 21 month old boy for an ultrasound this morning which will end up in takeaway food out, might try and get mil to agree to a sandwich from sainsburys, better than a macdonalds!

Day 1 of January dryathlon is done no problem, mother tried to get me drink a whiskey for my cough but I told her over and over that I'm drink free for a month!

Also, our bike comes today! Yet! Spin spin spin!

Ok so the bike is coming tomorrow instead but I didn't have too bad a day, skipped bf as lo wasn't allowed any before his scan so I joined him in not eating, we then eat in the hospital cafe so I had a ham sw on brown at 11, jacket with beans and cheese at 2 and a late tea of mash, veggie sausages and green beans. Prob went over syns with the butter and coleslaw and the brown bread but its so much better than the last 4 weeks!

So it's my first sat without a drink in so long I can't remember which is rather shocking! Last night was easy even being my birthday so I'm well getting into this challenge.
Need to sit down and do a food plan, money's tighter than ever and yet I'm still spending so much money on food and yet our food bum is always full! Something has to change!

Back