Lucy's slimming world food diary

Hi dubchick :) wow big well done not gaining during pregnancy! My pre preggo weight was 13st and afterwards I was 15st 4 so I put on over 2stone! Oh well onwards and downwards :)
Good luck with group, my consultant is lovely and texts to check how I'm getting on- think that the support is really helpful in not cheating!
I also want to me at goal for Xmas (or by my daughters 1st bday in October but might be pushing my luck! Good luck :) x

Joined Slimming world 8-04-14
Start weight 14st3.5
Goal weight 11st 3

Hi dubchick :) wow big well done not gaining during pregnancy! My pre preggo weight was 13st and afterwards I was 15st 4 so I put on over 2stone! Oh well onwards and downwards :)
Good luck with group, my consultant is lovely and texts to check how I'm getting on- think that the support is really helpful in not cheating!
I also want to me at goal for Xmas (or by my daughters 1st bday in October but might be pushing my luck! Good luck :) x

Start weight 14st3.5
Goal weight 11st 3

Thank u. Had an easy pregnancy thankfully so wasn't hard to stay on track. N was doing slimming world when I got pregnant so just really continued as I was so wasn't as hard as trying to start a fresh :)
Saying that I had my treats n take always too. Was easier to get away with seen as baby was eating all my calories lol

Whoops I'm so awful at updating! Anyway Tuesday yesterday, had my weigh in and lost 4lbs, happy with that :)

Start weight 14st3.5
Goal weight 11st 3

Whoops I'm so awful at updating! Anyway Tuesday yesterday, had my weigh in and lost 4lbs, happy with that :)

Start weight 14st3.5
Goal weight 11st 3

Amazing. Well done

Back