1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lucy's ww food diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by LucyNewMum, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. LucyNewMum

LucyNewMum Well-Known Member

Hi all I'm a weight watchers newbie. I had my first class last night which went well

I've been put on the simple start plan but tbh I'm not keen- looks a bit like the sw plan (but I've never done that so not sure). I prefer structure and with a toddler and a 4 month old I need more variety and easy options I think :/

I've downloaded the ww app which gives me 35 points a day so I might just crack on with the points system :)

Starting weight: 14st7.5

Goal weight: 11st (I'm 5'9)

Good luck to everyone else on their journey :) Any points advice appreciated as my leader hasn't told me much about it. Thank :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LucyNewMum

So I'm going with the points flow, but since leader hasn't really told me much I'm just going from google and the ww app.
    So..

B- 35g porridge oats (3)
    150ml skim milk (1)

L- tesco chicken soup (5)
    Shape yoghurt (3)
    Apple (0)

D- 3 LM sausages (5)
    Spaghetti hoops (3)
    Ww bread (2)
    Laughing cow light (1)

S- muller rice (5)
    Milk for teas (1)

Total- 29/35

4. Emmaline

Emmaline The Tortoise

Hi Lucy, Congrats on the new pregnancy and well done on your loss so far.
    That's a very good reason for wanting to get healthy and lose those excess pounds.
    Take care and all the best to you.. :)

5. LucyNewMum

Thank you :) I'm not pregnant now tho my little one is now 4 months

I haven't updated here but still going strong. It's my first weigh in tonight eek!

I didn't like the simple start plan so I've jumped straight into pointing and have used all my weeklies as had a leaving get together with some friends and had lots of wine! But hoping to still have a little loss :)

Food yesterday

Porridge 3
    Skim milk 1

2 ww bread 3
    Laughing cow light 1
    Ham 1
    Tomato soup 7

Uncles bens savoury rice 6
    Sweet corn 2

Hot choc 1
    Milk for tea 1

26/35
    No weeklies left

Joined weightwatchers 13th march
    Start weight 14st7.5
    Goal weight 11st :)

6. LucyNewMum

Weight in was on thur and lost 6.5LBS!!! Yay so happy especially as I'd had lots of wine

Sw- 14st7.5
    Cw- 14st 1
    Gw- 11st

Joined weightwatchers 13th march
    Start weight 14st7.5
    Goal weight 11st :)

7. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

excellent loss :) well done!!!