lucysmommys calorie counting diary

lucysmommy

Gold Member
hey

thought i would start my own diary :)

I have been calorie counting (1280) and exercising about 5/6 times a week.

so far i have lost 17lbs, 5inches off my wait and 2 inches off my bust but my hips are the same - not sure why though lol

any hooo i have been trying clean eating as much as possible and not eating very much processed food/

i should add a bit about myself - i am 27 (nearly 28), i have a daughter who is 4, i am in year 3 of my nursing degree and i work part time also.

x

Just Been to Zumba - tried out my new ft4 polar and it's brilliant :) very happy with my purchase

I need to eat more cals thru the day tho but I just can't seem to make myself do it :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not been great at all just now :-( going to try carb cycling from tomorrow to get myself losing again

What's carb cycling?

You're doing great so far, you're eating healthily and you're exercising.. I always feel jealous of you as your diet seems a lot more like a life change than mine! (I am very..still..)
I hope you're feeling more optimistic soon.. :)

You Eat high carb one day and then low carb next day

So on low carb days you eat 1200 cals and only small amount of carbs at breakfast and the rest of the day you eat lean protein and veg

On the high carb days you eat 1500 cals and you can have carbs with every meal - about a clenched fist size.

Even though I have been off it - I havent went crazy at all - but I have been out for dinner 2 times this weekend but I wouldn't normally be out this much lol xx

I didn't realise you had a diary! *hits subscribe* How are you finding carb cycling?

Back