Lulu's Going alone, my first sw food diary!

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I lost 2st 7lb by doing weight watchers from home, gained a few pound back so really only lost 2st 3lb now. My reason for finally sticking at some thing was motivation for my first holiday with my boyfriend. He's very slim and i didnt want to look huge next to him.

When we went i wasnt at target but i was so much happier and had a really good time. I didnt gain any weight while i was there and ate what i wanted but walked plenty. We have booked again for next year so I want to be at target next time.

I'm currently 10st 2 and would like to be 8st 7 so i would like to loose 1st 9lb.

I got a bit bored of weight watchers and missed eating jacket potatoes (they were quite high points and awkward to weigh ect), so decided to join slimming world. Found it really difficult the first few weeks then i've had to leave group for a few weeks as i have a xmas temp part time job on top of my full time job so i'm working 8.30 till 5 in the house for an hour then back out again till ten. My mum cooks my meals so i go home for dinner then out to my other job. Only started this week but hoping as i will be busy it might help me stop picking at things at home.

So this is the reason for me starting my food diary on here, without a group i have no one to point me in the right direction if i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for getting so far hope i have not bored you all too much! x

Good luck! If you have any questions let me know and I can try to help. Are you following Extra Easy or are you doing Green or Red?

Todays food:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk (hex)

Lunch - jacket potato, prawns and sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns)

Hot choc with milk frm allowance (2syns)

Mattesons Fridge Raiders (2.5syns)

Dinner - Bolognaise Pasta Bake

Now i'm off to work again till 10 so no more time for food lol

vintagepockets said:
Good luck! If you have any questions let me know and I can try to help. Are you following Extra Easy or are you doing Green or Red?

Thank you!

Mostly extra easy but will try a few red days as well x

Todays menu is...

Breakfast - Strawberry Mullerlight

Lunch - Ham, beatroot and pease pud in 60g whole meal roll (HeB) cheese and onion baked stars (4.5syns) and a fruit salad.

Dinner - Chicken Kebabs with nandos sauce (0.5syns) I'm either having savoury rice or mccain oven chips (1.5syns) with salad and corn on the cob.

I find i really struggle to get in any superfree, if i have salad i like loads of salad cream on so would rather do without to save the syns i would spend on salad cream.

Hope everyone has a good day today x

Well these long hours at work seem to be helping me stop snacking!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk (Healthy Extras)

Lunch - Smash, Gravy (1Syn) and Baked Beans. One of my fav meals if i'd had a sausage or 2 but decided to save syns lol!

Walkers Baked Stars (4.5 Syns) and Haribos (4.5Syns)

Dinner - Scampi, Mccain chips (1.5syns) and salad with Salad Cream (2.5Syns)

I plan on peeling off the batter on the scampi which would be free although not sure if that will happen when it comes to eating it, fingers crossed anyway.

Not had much superfree today as i left my fruit at home and didnt have time to go back for it, or much water.

Trying to think what i can have for lunch tomorrow, i have an hour inbetween jobs to prepare what ever I bring tomorrow and have my dinner so need to think fast.

x

Back