Lulu's Weight loss Journey

Cypherkitty

This is the start of my weight loss diary.

I started at 16.4 stone. (the biggest i have been ever) This is the final straw I cant take being this big any more! I feel so alien in my own skin and it makes me feel ill.

So the first week and I have lost 2lbs. Not as good as I wanted it to be, but I dont have a lot of money so I am having to do it at home. I am also very low on food, I think I mainly survived on pasta, but its still a loss and I am now 2lbs lighter!

Ill attach a photo taken a few weeks ago so you can see what I look like and I will be able to look back at this and see the difference! (Im with my Partner Jonathan.

480989_3814474851768_983736315_n.jpg

Nice pic of you both. Looks like Jonathan loves you whatever.....................
Well done on the loss, that's one step forward. Good luck with your goals:)

Well it's week 5 and I am a happy girly. I know I put on 2lbs this week but I'm still reeling from my 11lb weight loss the week before .. I know the body has to restore balance after a big loss and it's not unheard of to put a little on the week after.

9lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic which brings my weightloss to 1st 1lb which I think is great for me in 5 weeks of readjusting myself to eating healthily again.

I'm finding work really tiring at the moment so I am finding it difficult to do exercise. Maybe I'll get myself into gear tomorrow and do some more zumba. I miss being off work, i ended doing so much exercise which I think really helped me lose 11lbs but I have to sit at a desk all day. If anyone has any ideas for good exercises while at work please let me know.

Well signing off for now

Take care

Lulu xxx

Hey Lulu!

Subscribing :)

Work was always a killer for me... Sitting at a desk, itchy scratchy eyes come 5 o clock. F-that! go home and stick on a series and vegetate with my doggies :p

I started getting up earlier in the mornings. Which is killer, considering I'm a night owl zzzz
But I joined a gym, so I got up a couple hours earlier. Went to the gym, and by the time I am going off to work, my eyes feel like they are going to pop out I'm that awake.
Some days at the start I did feel like a zombie, but I got into a rhythm!

So yeah, getting up earlier really helped me.. Despite the pain of getting out of bed at ridiculous o clock! Which I'll never get used to!

If you have a stairs in work take the stairs instead of the lift?
If you get a bus to your job, get off a couple of stops earlier (provided the weather is alright?)

x

Hi hun, yeah I always use the stairs at work, and I walk to work everyday as its only ten minutes up the road. I find it very difficult to go to the gym mainly due to money but because I have a little boy and it really doesnt work timescales wise. Though maybe getting up earlier to go on my exercise bike might be an idea because then I suppose I get it over and done with lol plus being half asleep might make me forget I'm doing exercise all together hahaha

After star week is finished - being on the implant star weeks wipe me out completely - then I might do the morning thing.

Thanks so much for the suggestion lemai I had never thought of it

Lots of love

Lulu xxx

Back