lunch help please! :)

blossom102

Silver Member
hey guys and girls.
was just wondering what most of you have for lunch at work??
at the moment i dont eat at lunch,i end up drinking lots of diet coke and smoking cigarettes to stop me from running to greggs. bad i know!!
but im really struggling.and i dont trust a lot of shop stuff when it comes to syns,but thats what i had before starting this.
iv tried making my own pasta a few times.but then i get seriously bad tummy pains.
and eating salad out of a tub makes me gag as the thought of it sweating in a box just freaks me out!lol
any help would be great,as the weekends are amazing foodwise and then mon -fri i really struggle! x

There is a humungeous (sp?) thread about lunch options in the recipe forum (sticky section). Also check out people's food diaries to see what they are having.

thankyou ladies
i know im going against healthy eating by just drinking diet coke at lunchtimes,which is what i wanted to avoid,hence why im doing a diet where you can eat,meal replacements never work for me as i put it all back on ,but struggling so bad to find something i can eat so will have a look on that link.thankyou !xxx

If you have access to a kettle mugshots & some fruit would be a good idea. ANYTHING is better than diet coke & fags - that's not lunch - that's break time :)

If all else fails use your HEB & have a sandwich!

Back