Lunch ideas?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Other than mugshots and stuffed peppers im not sure what to have! Quick and easy is always good, plus in doing green and red only

I make free-on-green cous cous salad - lightly fry some mushrooms, peppers, spring onions and add a can of mixed beans. Add some soy sauce for flavour. Lasts a couple of days for work lunches :)

i find that soups are always good! i get very hungry very quick and i find that salad lasts me 5 mins lol
my partner is very good at cooking and he always makes enough for me for work aswell!

I'm a jacket potato fiend, and love my eggs (scrambled, boiled, fried in Frylight). I also love couscous, and tend to eat mackeral and other fish with salad at lunch.

Savoury rice or pasta and sauce always works well for me (either hot, or cooked before work and eaten cold). Mix in veg with it for a bit of a larger more filling lunch.

The best lunches are leftovers from the night before! Soups are also great. Make some using free veggies and add meats or potatoes (depending on the day) and have it with some bread for dipping. An omelette is another alternative, with a salad. You could make a large fritatta and have a bit of it everyday for lunch with bread or plain salad. You could also make main course salads like pasta salad, potato salad, egg salad + 5 corn thins, chicken salad etc. The way I look at it is for lunch the options are soup, salad, sandwich or leftovers and I take it from there.

Back