Lunch ideas?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pizzle84, 27 December 2009 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Other than mugshots and stuffed peppers im not sure what to have! Quick and easy is always good, plus in doing green and red only

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make free-on-green cous cous salad - lightly fry some mushrooms, peppers, spring onions and add a can of mixed beans. Add some soy sauce for flavour. Lasts a couple of days for work lunches :)

4. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I made spicy carrot and lentil soup today. It was easy to make and filling to

5. froggykatie

froggykatie Member

i find that soups are always good! i get very hungry very quick and i find that salad lasts me 5 mins lol
    my partner is very good at cooking and he always makes enough for me for work aswell!

6. jacz

jacz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a jacket potato fiend, and love my eggs (scrambled, boiled, fried in Frylight). I also love couscous, and tend to eat mackeral and other fish with salad at lunch.

7. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Savoury rice or pasta and sauce always works well for me (either hot, or cooked before work and eaten cold). Mix in veg with it for a bit of a larger more filling lunch.

8. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    The best lunches are leftovers from the night before! Soups are also great. Make some using free veggies and add meats or potatoes (depending on the day) and have it with some bread for dipping. An omelette is another alternative, with a salad. You could make a large fritatta and have a bit of it everyday for lunch with bread or plain salad. You could also make main course salads like pasta salad, potato salad, egg salad + 5 corn thins, chicken salad etc. The way I look at it is for lunch the options are soup, salad, sandwich or leftovers and I take it from there.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.