Lunch Time Ideas

maybebabypowell

Ladies and gents I am after some help. I know the concept of SW and the red and green days etc so am starting to try and prepare myself for Tues, so in preparation I need help with lunch time ideas!

I work in an office and only have access to a microwave at lunch time, there is only a small co-op by me too so think it will be best to take something that I prepare at home, but has anyone got any ideas.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks

How about when you make up your evening meal, make extra and take the rest to work with you the following day to put in the microwave? I also bake potatoes in the oven while making my tea then stick them in the microwave at lunch to warm them through.

Or supernoodles (low fat ones), pasta and sauces, mugshots. Or a salad. Hope this helps :)

I usually make a big chicken salad, or prawn stir-fry and heat it up. Or like snow white, I make pasta n sauce, b.potato, mugshots. Or tesco healthy living tomato breats in tomato and basil sauce, pop in in microwave, then when its done take it out and put some veg in, then I ut it in a big massive bowl and it's lovely! Although my work one's do give off about the stench of the veg cookin :8855:

Hi
I have lined up ready for the return to work:
Mugshots or Home Made soups.
Cook Batchelors savoury rice and you could add some prepared chopped veg.
Cooked JP and take some beans to heat up add some cheese as HEA - delicious.
I sometimes cook Batchelors Pasta (Cheese and Brocolli) - the smell is very strong though.
Take in some homemade SW quiche and some chopped salad. (mine is nearly ready for Monday).
Hope this helps.
Irene:)

M&S tinned steak in gravy free on red - heat up half a tin in micro with loads of veg.
Jacket pot with tuna (extra easy day of course!)
homemade veg soups

I often make a couscous salad with chickpeas and chopped veg, or a potato salad, pasta salad rice salad, there's a theme here somewhere! I used to put pulses with them for a green day, but seems I'll be able to use meat now. I nearly fill a 1 litre lock and lock container. And point the dressing.

Back