Lunch

Heaven

Went to my fave jacket potato shop and got one with beans instead of mu usual cheese sweetcorn and mayo and butter.

Its awful cant even finish it so dry and tastless

why :(:(:(:(

I know what you mean. I have got to the point where i don't even try to eat out on sw anymore! The only takeaway/cheap option that seems to be available is jacket spud and beans - bleeuurgh!!!! (or a salad which doesn't touch the sides with me). I try and take my own food to work where i can- usually leftovers from the night before in a tupperware. Much nicer than dry potatoes!

try a sandwich with either chicken, ham or tuna and ask for no butter and no salad dressing. add salad to pack it out and make sure its on wholemeal bread - this should hit the spot!

I always opt for a gammon steak with a jacket and salad. I also take my jar of Hellmans extra light mayo with me, or some laughing cow light cheese triangles if im having a jacket potato with baked beans.

Ya i must admit the thought of eating another baked potato with beans makes me wretch! :yuk:

Mrs V is spot on... take a good few Laughing Cow and get them involved, takes away the dryness!!

I love Laughing Cow, so i might have to give this a try :D

Back