Lurker saying hello (Moleymole's friend)

Hippoloon

Hi girls and guys
I have been following Minis for months now and thought it was about time I shifted my lazy bum to register and say hello. I feel a bit of a fraud really as I am half way through my CD journey and I want to say thank you to all of you for giving me so much inspiration and motivation. My real inspiration is Nicki (Moleymole) who is my lifelong friend and after seeing her journey I just couldn't resist jumping on the CD bandwagon.
It really is an amazing diet and I'm so thrilled I discovered it. I'm over 2 stone down already in just over 8 weeks. I never dreamed in a million years that was possible.
I look forward to getting to know you all properly and hopefully offering support to others and sharing my success.
Thanks for reading.
Hippoloon xxx

Hello lurker! Glad you have come out of the dark! nice to meet you. Moleymole is a total inspiration isn't she. She has done so well - really miss her on here - I know shes on other bits of it but its not the same!

2 stone down already thats fantastic, well done and welcome.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on

helloooooooooo!

and ur not a fraudster. we are all here at differnt point on our weight loss journey. look forward to seeing you around

bb x

Nice to meet you too Setas. Your achievements are amazing well done you!!! Yep. Moley is a total inspiration. I would never even have attempted CD if it hadn't been for her. Now she's been in maintenance for so long it means I can buy her a cake as a thank you. Hee hee x

Welcome and well done on your weight loss.

yayyyyyyyy AT LAST !!!! I've been nagging her to register for weeks !! lol x this forum was my lifesaver chick (I'm not calling you hippo!!) and you will soon know a lot more than some people wink wink ;)

love ya xxx

Haha Nic. I though the name was pretty apt after 'Hippogate' last year and as you know only too well I am indeed a loon xxx

Thank you everyone for such a lovely warm welcome. Even as an observer I've always found this site a friendly place, especially this part of the forum. Some of your stats are absolutely amazing. You may find me bumping lots of threads etc soon as I'm desperate to do my tickers etc. Sorry in advance. I know I have to do 50 posts but i never have been able to wait for anything in my life. Hence the reason I'm doing Cambridge. I love the fast results ;) xxx

Hi Hippoloon - well done you that's fantastic! I'm week 6 and have had a couple of slips but am 21 down. Hope you enjoy the site! xx

Hi, glad to be able to speak to you now :p good luckxx

Back