LUSH! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Wannabeslim89

/willbeslim! (Lucy)
ooooooh - was so excited to get going - shakes were due to arrive between 13.43 and 14.43, at 13.45 they arrived - amazing service!

Blended my chocolate shake annnnd................. its delicious! its so yummy, thick and creamy.... i used a hand blender as advised and mmm mmm mmmm!

I have no doubt my initial excitement will wear off but I am going to try 1 week 100% and see just how well this can work! :)

Anyone else just starting and happily surprised at the taste ???

Happy happy happy me!

Glad you enjoyed your first one.ive not tried the choc shake yet.going to tomorrow tho.im just having the thai chicken soup and its amazing.cant beleive its a diet soup! what are you having the rest of the day? Ive had porridge this morning this soup now and going to try spag bol for tea xx

Well I did cambridge diet a while ago and used to get really excited about choc shakes but found porridges and soups too chemically tasting - for now I have just bought choc shakes... just 2 weeks worth - If i get bored in a few days I will order a bit of variety, im worried that the meals wont compare to what I am expecting from say 'spag bol' so for now i think i will enjoy having no choice, no thought, just fuel for my weightloss!
xxx

I hated the porridges on Cambridge. I dont think these are as bad. The shepards pis last nught looked like baby food in a bowl so I dread to think what spag bol looks like. I eat that meal with my son at teatime so he doesnt see mummy on a diet.i dont want to give him any ideas. Im looking forward to the choc shake now youve said its lush xx

thats fair enough - sometimes it is nice to feel that it is real food... :) i feel stuffed after my shake... even after cambridge it amazes me that a shake can make me feel so full when i think about what a regular lunch/dinner portion would be for me... never mind all the crap inbetween! xxx

Had the spag bol for lunch and it was nice....very Herby,! Got the choc shake to take to work for tea but think I'll add some coffee to make a mocha!! x

Haha it is strange how they can fill you up isnt it. Especially like you said without all the crap in between aswel. I wouldnt go as far as caklibg it real food lol but its as close as I can get at the minute x

Glad you like it.. that's gqlf the battle.. I got some bars delivered today and they are nice too. I used to love thw tomato and basil soup however have went off the slightly as I find it grainy now :(. What kins of blender to u use? Good luck on rest of ur journey x x

I like the choc shakes too. Hated the Cambridge ones. I have the choc ones as a hot choc and blimey it's gorgeous!! Really creamy and luxurious, I also like to sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon or nutmeg on top and a spoon of coffee too. That's what I'm having tonight :)

Iv started on the exante products today. I was on Cambridge and loved the shakes from them. Findethe exante ones really creamy tasting. Not sure I like the taste quite as much but the exante ones certainly fill me up more. Had a bar for my tea and they are defo tastier and more filling than the cambridge one's. Is everyone one doing just the three products a day or is anyone having ameal aswell??

I have had 3 choc shakes today and feel full... my boyfriend is cooking his dinner and as he does although it smells nice i am not one bit tempted! :)
I must go and buy an ice tray as ive heard using ice makes them lovely! was thinking of having choc and coffee in an ice shake would make almost a frappuccino...(without the lashings of cream though!) I just use a cheapy hand blender and a plastic measuring jug.... definitely yummy though!

It's weird but the choc shakes are my least favourite, even though I'm a complete chocaholic normally. I've gone all savoury and much prefer the soups, although when I did lipotrim I couldn't stomach their soups at all!

I do find I miss having something savoury, and can't wait until my order arrives so I've got a good mixture and can try a few more bits. This week I'm going to really go for it, I keep stop starting :(

I had 3 chic shakes today and loves them :)

I'm not keen on the chocolate ones....but I'm not a massive fan of chocolate anyway so that's probably why! Love the strawberry ones though, yum!! Going to take one to work tonight...but have to keep it hidden as I can't be bothered with people questioning me what is it? Why are you doing that? Diet and exercise is all you need, not to starve yourself...etc! Lol! x

I tried it blended with ice... Took 10times as long to drunk and felt literally stuffed afterwards, even the smell of pizza made me feel ill as I felt so full! The fact a shake does this makes me confused bewildered and ecstatic all at the same time! :) xxx

Back