# Lynda's life

Morning, Morning,

Feeling great this morning :)
Went to shopping centre for late night shopping got home at 9pm dinner at 10pm settled down to sleep 11pm up at 6:15am :4635:
But feeling really positive and looking forward to my 2lb lose tonight :scale:

My shopping was good last night got a lovely jacket from New Look really trendy and a size 18, can't do the zip up but it looks great.
Defo a size 18 in jeans now tried loads on last night from various shops and they all fitted. Ended up getting jeggings from M&S, size 16, but M&S are generous with their sizing.
Got a lovely outfit for DD(20) too. We are both going out with my work colleagues on Friday, a leaving do, starting at 2pm in the afternoon :eek: in Bristol :giggle: really looking forward to it.
Oh I forgot, gotta tell you I had a "moment" last night in M&S. I love their sweets and chocs :drool: and would never go there without buying these
ms_percy_pigs.jpglemon-mousse-1.jpg and not just one bag or one bar there would be multiples.

By this time it was 8:45 and DD and her friend and myself were tired and hungry. We picked a snacks from the reduced isle, they had sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and a drink
I had a tub of strawberries and a sugar free drink, that's it nothing else and it wasn't as if I had to pull myself away from the goodies I didn't even look at them.
This is truly a revelation for me and I am so pleased and inspired by it
Jackie I have seen the light :character00100:

oh my :bliss: I lost another 3.5lbs this week :bliss:
V Happy :D
SOW too :)

Thought I would post my positives here as well as on the Slimpod forum

I have listened for 21 days now and the blurb says you should start feeling changes. Quite subtle mine but it is happening. I don't have to struggle to stay on plan or resist high syn food.
I can indulge myself a little without the guilt and remorse and the eat more what's the point feeling. I am looking forward to the next 21 days

1. My diet isn't a "diet" any more it's just the way I eat
  2. I am beginning to trust and believe I can do this
  3. People are beginning to notice a change in my but can't put their finger on it
  4. I am losing weight, lost 7.5lbs in my 1st 21 days

I lost 1/2lb this week but with a boozy friday and a couple of other treat's creped in guess it was good to lose.
Must get get my 2st at least next week.

New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol

Last edited:
I lost 1/2lb this week but with a boozy friday and a couple of other treat's creped in guess it was good to lose.
Must get get my 2st at least next week.

New picture of me and my beautiful daughter Elly on our night out in Bristol

Well done on the loss, despite the boozy weekend, and love the new piccie x

Just a quick visit had a rubbish weekend but great from Monday hope to STS tonight WI but 1/2 would be fab to get my 2st shiney back
We will see later :fingerscrossed:

Well my weekend caught up with me and I put 2lbs on think what it would have been if I hadn't pulled it together on Monday phew.....
I am on holiday this week not going anywhere away just days here and there and not going to class next week.

I won't be on here much next week so have a good one 1&All and will try my best to make healthy choices but can't promise anything.

Slimmers prayer.....
AS I WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP
I PRAY TO PLAN I MAY KEEP
BUT IF TEMPTATION DOES COME BY,
I PRAY THE SCALES ARE NOT TO HIGH

Back