Lynn O's Weightloss Journal

Ovolass

So I've taken the plunge a d started Lipotrim to get the weight off as quickly as possible to try and avoid the diabetes trend following my family members.
I had meant to start in April, but had to fly out to France because my mother was on a pilgrimage to Lourdes with disabled children, and suffered a fatal heart attack. Decided I would give myself a chance to succeed on this, so I waited until I was back from the US for her funeral.
So, that said, I'm doing this for you now, Mom. She was worried about my health.

Am currently on day 6, with weigh-in nipping at my heels tomorrow afternoon.

Haven't felt too bad, bit tired and sulky today, but I think it's emotional turmoil over it being Mother's Day in the US rather than the TFR plan.

Starting weight: 11st 6lbs
Goal weight: 8st 3lbs

Starting BMI: 32
Goal BMI: 23.3

*hugs* I'm really sorry to hear about your mum, hoping that things go well for you. And good luck with Lipotrim :)

Day 7

Feeling tired today. Restless night, and very sore bottom eye teeth.
Ketostix are at the highest level, that's a good sign.
Had a sneaky weigh-in on home scales, and afraid I am going to be disappointed at weigh-in later on this morning, not as much as I'd hoped for week 1. :(

Awesome, congrats on your first week!

Thanks! Here's to another 100% TFR week! :)
How are exams going? My husband is on TFR and was finding it hard to concentrate for a couple of days... Says he feels better today, thank goodness- his first exam is today! :)

Wow, best of luck to him! My exams start on Monday and last for a week - it's hard to not go and nibble something as a revision break/motivator, especially when my uni-friends around me are doing just that, but I'm feeling a lot better about it now, thinking about how close I am to weigh-in day is getting me through.

Day 8

Feeling awful today. I think a lot of it will be emotional strain with it being a month today that my mom died, and I would normally comfort eat.

I feel very down, and the pain in my jaw/teeth isn't helping.

Hoping things even out today.

Day 9

Well, yesterday was a rough day. Felt exhausted all morning and straight through until I dropped the girls off at nursery. Had intended on housework, but instead went for an hour walk and then fell asleep on the sofa. But then I picked the girls up from nursery, and the boys went to a friend's house... And I cleaned the kitchen, spotless! Moved everything, scrubbed everything, and felt better for having done it. Hadn't done proper housework since Mom died, a month ago.

Had a peek on the scale today, and I've gone UP half a pound?! :(

Day 10
Feeling full of beans today! Tired now, but got loads done. Even passed my driving test! Woohoo!

Only got chocolate and vanilla shakes left, and I still have until Monday to weigh-in. Good thing I like coffee in them and that adds just enough variety.

Going to stay off the scales as yesterday got me down.
Not had enough water today, need to be more diligent!

Day 12

Felt awful yesterday. Only kept one shake down. Have only had one today, and tummy seems ok, but with a total of 2 shakes in two days, obviously feeling week.
Hoping to get back to normal, soon.

*hugs* take care and keep your fluids up, try to not over-exert yourself.

Thanks hun!

Day 13
Feeling much better today, just tired. These are the days four kids become four too many! Sigh.
Have only had one shake today. Will have another in a bit, and have kept the water intake up, so expect to be back to normal and on track tomorrow. Will have to be, it's school for the kids and weigh-in for me! :)

Day 14

What a difference a day makes! Feeling tired, but so much better than I did all weekend. Guess Mondays aren't all bad. ;)

Weigh-in at 11:40, so will be updating again today.

Back