M-Mouse's Droppings

Morning my love. Thinking through my hotel breakfasts this morning - I am such a pig! I reckon yoghurt if they have it, eggs (ideally poached, if not scrambled or fried), mushrooms and tomatoes. NO TOAST!!!!

What are you up to this weekend?

Last edited:
Lol id be the same. yes breakfast sounds good. you can always ask them to do special eggs you know!
when do you leave?

Im finishing housework this afternoon - started before work this morning, then exercise then chill tonight with kebab and red wine :)
tomorrow exercise then hoping to go to pets at home with mum and boots and m and s got a couple of little pressies still to get. tomorrow afternoon cooking soup and souffles ;) sunday got divorce and will paperwork to go through - bah - and write out xmas cards :) oh and exercise sunday too! going to get to goal this week I hope :)

Lol id be the same. yes breakfast sounds good. you can always ask them to do special eggs you know!
when do you leave?

Im finishing housework this afternoon - started before work this morning, then exercise then chill tonight with kebab and red wine :)
tomorrow exercise then hoping to go to pets at home with mum and boots and m and s got a couple of little pressies still to get. tomorrow afternoon cooking soup and souffles ;) sunday got divorce and will paperwork to go through - bah - and write out xmas cards :) oh and exercise sunday too! going to get to goal this week I hope :)

Oh Sunday sounds a chore!! I have always loved reading your posts but love them even more now as it makes me smile every time I see your penguin pic:D Pets at Home I love - have you seen the giant rabbits in there? We are leaving at 4. I will take my PE kit and maybe go in the gym at the hotel :D

Bunnies :) i want one. (for xmas dinner ;) ) not really LOL. got to stop myself from looking cos i know im going to end up with with. Im thinking house rabbit though :D
ooh i hope you use it babe - cos i wouldnt be bothered LOL.

thanks Jaq :) need to maintain after. reckon its totm due so that might put a stick to goal BOO :)
oh a male one. called wodger :D

Yes thursday hon. Oh i would wi today aswell!

well done xxx

right my love - im off at 2. have a wonderful weekend text me if you need me (i.e.to shout at you) xxxxx

Back