M-Mouse's Droppings

You certainly have the slim legs for shorts Mouse... I envy you those size 12s. I have a wardrobe FULL of the beasts, particularly for summer, and I really want to get back into them. But without Dukan... I must sort my head out this time... :)

PS - worst case scenario, I know I can always quickly lose a load of water weight if need be <groan>

Why thanks Jo! Not sure I'd describe my legs as slim - but I suppose they are definitely not my worst body part :)

Mousey mouse - did you get my email this weekend? I sent it from my phone, so goodness knows whether I managed it.

Basically, I'm on the hunt for Tayberry jam and because I found some in your area when we came over to meet you and Scrumps, I wondered whether the car boot sale we went to was this coming weekend? If so 4 x pots if you can! I've never tasted nicer jam!

Also, while I've got your attention, we must fix up our meet as we're going to venture ooop North this time to see R's family and let them know our big news. I wondered whether Sat am 9th might be a good time to see you in usual café? Let me know! Obviously early cos of Sat, but I presume you'll be working so Thurs or Fri 14/15 wouldn't be as good for you...

Hello to all!

Back