M-Mouse's Droppings

The garden this evening

Attachments

• garden snow 2010 001.jpg
    garden snow 2010 001.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 33
surprised you've got so much Manda....snow that is.... it's so unusual....snow so early in the year AND so widespread....

judging by your photo we've about 2.5 times that amount.... approximately...as I haven't been out to check...far too cold... will have to brave it tomorrow to put the rubbish out....x

oh it is. car doors were stuck this morning and i thought my hand was actually going to fall off after trying to defrost the car!

dominoes or pizza hut ?

Well I have been thinking about Dominos constantly since you mentioned it....I even dreamed about it last night ....so if you want to shatter my dreams......

I found this web site - some of the pics cracked me up!

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com

Ill have dominos then. want one with loads of chilli on and chicken and meatballs and pineapple and sweetcorn and mushies :D

lmao those pics are funny. are you on facebook?

lol bet my surnames funnier than yours !!!!

Sure has, but rather humid. Hot for the morning and over cast with clouds and then in the arvo a thunderstorm. Around 24 - 27 degrees at the moment. A few days of 20 - 22 but at this time of the year that is warm still.

ill show you icicles! ill get pick of the one hanging from the front of my house! its even got greens growing on it! we have had iciles for over a week now!

i hope so. reminds me of the 'day after tomorrow' :( esp when we had thunder and lightening with snow!

Back