M-Mouse's Droppings

ooh hope your back gets better, I had sciatica yesterday after winkle picking, I could hardly walk.

morning gorgeous, how was wi? how are you feeling x

errr a boob hopefully! <Mind you, be careful when you pull at that dressing!>

woop well done! you have lost 2 stone!!
yes hopefully there is a boob under there lol @ Jo.

Can't have a shower until next Monday:argh:
yak - stinky ;)

bet you have had to get new clothes now. did you take before pics so you can compare?

ooh thats fab! yes i hate having pics taken. someone took a pic of me last weekend and you should see the chins!!! must learn to stick head forward not back. omg how fat did i look :(

errr a boob hopefully! <Mind you, be careful when you pull at that dressing!>

It may actually be a piece of manky old fruit under there that had been left in the hospital canteen for too long - it does look rather a funny colour - a fetching grey/yellow combination:eek:

It may actually be a piece of manky old fruit under there that had been left in the hospital canteen for too long - it does look rather a funny colour - a fetching grey/yellow combination:eek:

Grey/yellow would suggest a mouldy lemon, not good. Did they have any in the canteen? Your poor chest!

Hope the bruising isn't too painful for you, Manda, sorry for absence on here (and other diaries).

MMM - sounds revolting LOL. hope its ok! when are you supposed to take dressing off?

Grey/yellow would suggest a mouldy lemon, not good. Did they have any in the canteen? Your poor chest!

Hope the bruising isn't too painful for you, Manda, sorry for absence on here (and other diaries).

It's ok until the kitten starts prancing across said bruising:D

I have missed you, but you do kind of have kind of have other things to deal with at the moment; I know my OH went through the same recently and it is hard.

Hi everyone, having a very lazy recuperative day today before I go back to work tomorrow. I have gone back to bed and it is really lovely and warm, but the kitten keeps trying to pinch my tea! I am on the look out for a new playmate for him though.:kitty:

Life is good today after my 4 lbs loss last week but I am also feeling a little paranoid, thinking twice before I eat anything so as not to undo any good.

I am going to make more pumpkin muffins later but savoury ones with a bit of smoked salmon in I think and will make some quiches for breakfast tomorrow while I am at it. Blimey you need to be organised on this diet! The number of times I have been out and end up having to watch 'the clan' stuffing their faces while I go without lunch, just because I haven't been organised. You can't get away from the fact that the sandwich is a marvellous, convenient invention, but I know that I feel better for not eating bread/other carbs and I expect many of you would agree.

I have developed a bit of a thing for muffins lately, but am trying to incorporate them into my meals, otherwise I just start to struggle to fit in all the food for the day:D

I am gradually working my way through the pumpkins and squashes I picked the other week, so I will probably start to look like a pumpkin - although hopefully my tummy will start to look less like one:D

The weather looks quite bright here now - the sky is very blue, so I will just lie here and dream of doing 30 minutes exercise, until I get up for my doc app later <what a lazy arse I am>:innocent0002:

I am on the look out for a new playmate for him though.:kitty:
a puppy ? who is probably smaller? ;)

wish i was in bed :( im sat at work finishing off my lunch :D and looking forward to tea :)

Finishing lunch at this time Vicky?

How about a lovely little ginger and white kitten... a stray I've been feeding in the country... I put food out always when there, and one of my cats sits on the radiator looking out trying to put them off by shrieking at them and puffing up her tail. This little one though is allowed to eat in peace... (My cat came from out there in the big outside herself...)

Such a shame there are quarantine rules cos there are so many little ones out there looking for a home...

Back