M-Mouse's Droppings

Finishing lunch at this time Vicky?

How about a lovely little ginger and white kitten... a stray I've been feeding in the country... I put food out always when there, and one of my cats sits on the radiator looking out trying to put them off by shrieking at them and puffing up her tail. This little one though is allowed to eat in peace... (My cat came from out there in the big outside herself...)

Such a shame there are quarantine rules cos there are so many little ones out there looking for a home...

Oh lovely!! Did you know my older cat got run over last week? I really miss her, and you just don't expect it in a little village. I am keeping Mungo in until the Spring now in the hope that he may be a bit more wary.

aww doris is soooooooooooo cute :D better than Luna. bet she is smaller than your kitten x
Jo i was full after a little lunch so kept it on my desk and juust grabbing chunks of chicken if im peckish x

aww doris is soooooooooooo cute :D better than Luna. bet she is smaller than your kitten x
Jo i was full after a little lunch so kept it on my desk and juust grabbing chunks of chicken if im peckish x

I don't know - he is quite a weedy little runt - despite the fact that my OH accused him of having a big belly last week!!

Oh no Kim... how utterly heartbreaking for you.

My two are staying in... always...

Im not surprised - they are your family arent they.
p.s. ill measure doris tonight. she only weighs 5lbs x

ahhh true but a cute one with loving eyes :D

So sorry, Manda. That's awful luck:(.

hiya mouse so sorry to hear about ur cat getting run over ,i do hope ur doing ok !!!

Back