m&s food adverts... b*stards lol

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
have you seen the latest burger ad!

ggrrrr... got me drooling!!!!!!! :mad:

No!! dont think i want to see it either if there other ones are anything to go by!!!! the chocolate one with the dripping sauce mm.....!!!

No!! dont think i want to see it either if there other ones are anything to go by!!!! the chocolate one with the dripping sauce mm.....!!!

omg Becky that one might just bring me to tears at the mo! Their adds always did make me want to eat lol

I saw the Pizza Hut and M&S one last night :( They should be banned! We need a Cambridge Diet channel to keep us all busy ;) xx

I saw the Pizza Hut and M&S one last night :( They should be banned! We need a Cambridge Diet channel to keep us all busy ;) xx

Oh my god that is the best idea I have ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a bloody man u channel and all that - why not a CD channel!

Oh my god that is the best idea I have ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a bloody man u channel and all that - why not a CD channel!

It would be fab wouldn't it! There could be a constant stream of success stories! Before and after pics! Interviews with CDC's and people on the diet so that people who are thinking about joining can get info :D Ah we can but dream xx

There would be no hint of food! There could be a "cooking" section where we learn how to perfect the muffin, cookies and crisps! A fashion section so we can all lust after clothes that we aspire to wear! Right I am getting carried away now, just back to my shake ;) xx

Back