Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

M&S mushroom and onion pie - newbie

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ladybug, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. ladybug

ladybug Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone

I recently discovered a fab pie in Marksies in their veggie range. It's mushrooms and caramelised
    onions in a red wine sauce topped with parsley mash and it is less than 300 calories and it is super yummy and it's in their 3 for £5 range. I'm hoping I will be able to to have these now and again on SW so would anyone know the syn value please?

Thanks
    Ladybug x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Ouch !!

Phil x

4. _becca_93_

_becca_93_ Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marks & Spencer Vegetarian, Roast Mushroom & Caramelised Onion Pie, Potato Topped, chilled 400g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 10 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4½ Syns[/FONT]

If you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]having an Extra Easy day, choose the lower [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syn value
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

5. ladybug

ladybug Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh yippee thanks Becca, that's great!
    I mainly do green days so that's good news. They are delicious and taste as if they should be a lot more :)

xx

6. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I quite fancy one of these, I think a quick trip to M&S in on the cards, yummy!

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's actually not that bad! Might be worth having in the freezer for emergencies. And 3 for £5 is too expensive either althuogh I get I could make my own for a lot less.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.