M&S mushroom and onion pie - newbie

ladybug

Hello everyone

I recently discovered a fab pie in Marksies in their veggie range. It's mushrooms and caramelised
onions in a red wine sauce topped with parsley mash and it is less than 300 calories and it is super yummy and it's in their 3 for £5 range. I'm hoping I will be able to to have these now and again on SW so would anyone know the syn value please?

Thanks
Ladybug x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marks & Spencer Vegetarian, Roast Mushroom & Caramelised Onion Pie, Potato Topped, chilled 400g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 10 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]

If you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]having an Extra Easy day, choose the lower [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syn value
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Oooh yippee thanks Becca, that's great!
I mainly do green days so that's good news. They are delicious and taste as if they should be a lot more :)

xx

I quite fancy one of these, I think a quick trip to M&S in on the cards, yummy!

That's actually not that bad! Might be worth having in the freezer for emergencies. And 3 for £5 is too expensive either althuogh I get I could make my own for a lot less.

Back