M&S New Skinny Burgers

strugglingwrighty

Hi All, its been a very long time since I posted, in that time ive got married (at target weight yay!) and now im 6 months pregnant. I will hold my hands up to say ive not stuck to plan at all and I take my hat off to the ladies that do stay on plan whilst pregnant. But now im feeling like I want to get on plan again, anyway, ive just seen M&S have a new range of burgers out called Skinny Burgers and they are less than 3% fat and 110 calories, so would this mean they are free as they are less than 3%? Im thinking because lean mince is free if its less than 5% fat? I cant see the nutritional information because ive just seen the advert on the mail online.
Thanks
Anna x

It would depend upon other ingredients really. They don't exist yet on syns online but if anyone can post nutritional info I'll work it out.

Having said that their organic ones are only 2 syns each apparently so there is a good chance they are very low.

I can't find the protein and carbs anywhere online however someone has a Pinterest post that says they are free on EE

Happy to confirm if anyone has the info needed

happy days

Hi Lickthelid thanks for the posts, thats good news if they are free on EE YAY! xx

Back