M&S salad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by anoushka, 31 July 2010 Social URL.

1. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    Hiya, I'm on day three and so far am loving SW, but I was out and about for lunch today so had a Super Wholefood Salad from M&S, and am now stuck for how to Syn it?

It was couscous with roasted peppers, squash, asparagus and brocoli in it. I didn't have the dressing. The whole pack came to 315 cals but that includes the dressing.

As all the veg and cous cous would be free on EE should I just allocate some Syns for oil? 3 maybe?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh, that sounds like a sensible salad from M&S. My nan got me one of those shaker ones and that was 49 syns with the dressing. As you didn't have the dressing I would allow for 1 tbsp of olive oil, which would either be a healthy extra B or 6 syns :)

That might be a little harsh but I always count it that way to be extra careful

Glad you're loving the plan!

4. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is one similar on the web site that says it is 5.5 syns on EE or green for 320grams. You can work it out on the web site if you have all the nutritional information,

5. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    Thank you, I will keep the Syns high to be on the safe side - only one G&T tonight then!

6. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    M&S do a really nice ham and egg, or potatoe and egg salad too, I think they are 2 for £2.50 at the moment, no syns if you do not add the salad cream (on EE) :D

Great for an emergency as I found out last week, I sat and polished my SW halo eating my salad while hubby threw a Big Mac, fries and milkshake down his neck!! :eek:

7. anoushka

anoushka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10%)
    Thanks Emmabi, I'll keep that in mind for next time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.