1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

M & S Three Bean Chilli

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Gwenllian, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Gwenllian

Gwenllian Well-Known Member

I bought a few 400g tins of this in Marks when doing sw and don't want to waste them. They are part of the "Eat well" range. I just can not find them in the "Shop" book - in fact I can't find M&S in there! Sorry if I am being thick.

Can anyone help me please? Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

may be easier to type nutritional info into calculator?

4. Gwenllian

Thanks for the suggestion. I bought one of those Shez and forgot all about it. Now where did I put it ????

5. Gwenllian

using the ww calculator I make it 8 pps per tin. Thought I'd put the calculation on here in case it is of use to someone else.

6. gem91

gem91 Well-Known Member

Hiya I just looked this up on the app:

image-3824055622.jpg