Milk-3

B: porridge-2
L: soup-2
Bread-2
D: soup-2
Bread-2
Rice Pudding-4

17/18

Not going to be living off soup, its just i have some fresh stuff, which needs eating, i'm not crazy lol

Hey hon, how are you getting on so far? I see from your stats that you're already slim, what's your motivation for losing more weight? xx

Hey getting on alright at the moment thank you! The reason I want to lose a bit of weight is cos I put on nearly a stone in my first term of uni! Now my clothes don't fit lol. And I was much happier with my appearance when I weighed less I don't mind not getting to my goal, but I wud like to lose roughly a stone. How are you getting on? X

14/1/11

Milk-3

B: porridge-2
L:Tuna-2
Salad-0
Salad cream-1
Colslaw-1
S:yog-1.5
D:turkey with chillisauce and rice (stirfry) -7

17.5/18

Getting on OK thanks, was really hungry last night so had to dip into today's points but otherwise on track! Bet you'll feel great once you get back in your clothes properly, I gained weight in my first year at uni, my 2nd year I was pregnant so gained a LOT of weight lol! And my 3rd year I lost a bit but not much!! The lightest I've been is 9 and a half stone which was 10 years ago at WW! But hoping to get back there in the next few months or so xx

15/1/11

dont judge me by my boring day of food. im a student and have no money until next week lol

B: toast and marmite -4
L:pasta with salad cream lol i know disgusting but it tastes good -5
D: pasta with chilli sauce....8

17/18

have stayed with in points but not going to write a proper diary as i fear i have given my self food poisoning..... i feel as im about to chuck. just a matter of time :( i didnt check if the chicken was cooked....

Back