Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Breakfast: Crunchy nut / semi skimmed milk

Break: Oops, lorne sausage /bacon breakfast roll

Lunch: Cumberland Sausage / potato skins (works canteen)

Dinner: Birds Eye Cod Fillets in Olive Oil, rosemary and tomato, SW Chips and Peas

Snacks: Large tub of diced tri melons
1 lts Water
4 x coffee

Not the best day but tired and grumpy! So easy grab or quick stuff today!

Breakfast: Crunchy nut / semi skimmed milk

Break: Oops, lorne sausage /bacon breakfast roll

Lunch: Cumberland Sausage / potato skins (works canteen)

Dinner: Birds Eye Cod Fillets in Olive Oil, rosemary and tomato, SW Chips and Peas

Snacks: Large tub of diced tri melons
1 lts Water
4 x coffee

Not the best day but tired and grumpy! So easy grab or quick stuff today!

It still doesn't look to bad not exactly terrible babe... X

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: tuna, lighter than light mayo, spring onion wholemeal roll

Dinner: chicken and chorizo paella

Snacks: special K individual crisps
Banana
Grapes
2x double choc Alpen Lights

2 lt water
3 x coffee

26th June 2013:

It worked!....just noting it down in my diary that the keratin hair treatment I did on my daughters hair has worked. It looks amazing and noting the date as they say it should last at least three months. It was hard going but the result is totally worth it, just seeing her big smile and oozing confidence makes my heart melt! I know I'm a sook!

26th June 2013:

It worked!....just noting it down in my diary that the keratin hair treatment I did on my daughters hair has worked. It looks amazing and noting the date as they say it should last at least three months. It was hard going but the result is totally worth it, just seeing her big smile and oozing confidence makes my heart melt! I know I'm a sook!

Great news... I am so glad it has you aren't a sook just an Amazeballs Mum...xx

Breakfast: Crunchy nut clusters - chocolate? / semi skimmed milk (yay! a kinda new cereal.... just to use the packet up though as daughter wanted them and didn't like them!)

Lunch: Mac & Cheese (very small potion) with huge salad

Dinner: Old El Paso Enchiladas with a huge salad

Snacks:
Grapes
Banana

Beverages:
2 x coffee
1lts Water
1 Small Pepsi Max bottle
1 x Carling Zest Beer

Breakfast: Crunchy nut clusters - chocolate? / semi skimmed milk (yay! a kinda new cereal.... just to use the packet up though as daughter wanted them and didn't like them!)

Lunch: Mac & Cheese (very small potion) with huge salad

Dinner: Old El Paso Enchiladas with a huge salad

Snacks:
Grapes
Banana

Beverages:
2 x coffee
1lts Water
1 Small Pepsi Max bottle
1 x Carling Zest Beer

We had Mac and cheese yesterday... Nom nom... I can only manage a quarter... It is very filling... Have a lovely day babes...xx

Breakfast: crunchy nut chocolate granola / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: salt and chilli chicken and rice (Friday lunch work ritual!)

Snacks:
Large tub of diced tri melon
Banana
1 x flyte choc bar

1 x coffee
1 500ml diet coke
No water - oops

No tea either might just go grab another bowl of cereal :(

Breakfast: crunchy nut chocolate granola / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: salt and chilli chicken and rice (Friday lunch work ritual!)

Snacks:
Large tub of diced tri melon
Banana
1 x flyte choc bar

1 x coffee
1 500ml diet coke
No water - oops

No tea either might just go grab another bowl of cereal :(

Hello babe... Foods looking good... X

Hello babe... Foods looking good... X

Hello my sweetness, food is looking pretty bad! Had a really crap day and a 12 hour shift at work. Think mother nature is about to rear her ugly head so in the last few hours I have been really angry and ignoring my selfish hubby, wept at crappy eastenders (youngest watches it religiously) and cutting my nose to spite my face....just demolished a tiny amount of granola that was left for my tea.

How's your day been my lovely? X

Hello my sweetness, food is looking pretty bad! Had a really crap day and a 12 hour shift at work. Think mother nature is about to rear her ugly head so in the last few hours I have been really angry and ignoring my selfish hubby, wept at crappy eastenders (youngest watches it religiously) and cutting my nose to spite my face....just demolished a tiny amount of granola that was left for my tea.

How's your day been my lovely? X

Lazy it rained so I stayed in and read... Enjoyed it though ... Better than being at work... If mother nature is due you can make allowances...xx

Lazy it rained so I stayed in and read... Enjoyed it though ... Better than being at work... If mother nature is due you can make allowances...xx

Sounds fabulous ..... A lazy day.... I want one of those! Sadly to much to do over the weekend.

Any plans for the weekend? Dare I ask when are you expected back to work? X

Sounds fabulous ..... A lazy day.... I want one of those! Sadly to much to do over the weekend.

Any plans for the weekend? Dare I ask when are you expected back to work? X

Going out to Nottingham tomorrow to meet Billy and my sister for drinks... I don't go back until Tuesday... X

Woke up just as crabby and annoyed at hubby as I was before I went to bed.... Have a feeling it's going to be a fab day.... NOT! However have a mug of coffee and skycig in my hand so he may just live another day ;)

Back