Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Saturday 29th June.

Well, it's all going to pot!

Breakfast: Mug of coffee and skycig!

Brunch: BCO medium meal from McD's.... cheese dippers? x4 Oops!

Lunch: Dairy Milk ...

Dinner: Ribeye steak, jacket pot with low fat cheese and light coleslaw...

Washed down with Oyster... my friend Bay! Writing today off and back on it tomorrow! A girl is entitled to a day off right!?

Oh hell, will worry about it tomorrow :D

Woke up just as crabby and annoyed at hubby as I was before I went to bed.... Have a feeling it's going to be a fab day.... NOT! However have a mug of coffee and skycig in my hand so he may just live another day ;)

Lol babe they do test our patience don't they? Kev had a right sack on with me because I.got a bit wobbly yesterday... Sometimes I wonder if he prefers it when I don't have a good time! Oh well... Like you say they both might live another day... Big hugs...xx

Morning Sharry my little swamp duck how are you? Lovely day again here... What's your plans...x

Hey sweetcheeks, well totally off plan weekend! Working all this week and doing some over time. I go home a week on Wednesday with some pals from Edinburgh, hubby has purchased 1st class return tickets so no 'cattle class' for the four of us. So really just working and getting the last bits to head to London with. Which means parting with some cash for 'summery' clothes as Scotland really isn't the place for sunning yourself! lol. Youngest daughter fly's to London Friday evening so a peaceful weekend and not waiting up for her or laying in bed awake until she gets home so I know she is safe! Mothers huh..who'd have 'em! Always swore I wouldn't turn out like my Mum, alas I am already!!

Hope you have had a good day babe xxx

Hey sweetcheeks, well totally off plan weekend! Working all this week and doing some over time. I go home a week on Wednesday with some pals from Edinburgh, hubby has purchased 1st class return tickets so no 'cattle class' for the four of us. So really just working and getting the last bits to head to London with. Which means parting with some cash for 'summery' clothes as Scotland really isn't the place for sunning yourself! lol. Youngest daughter fly's to London Friday evening so a peaceful weekend and not waiting up for her or laying in bed awake until she gets home so I know she is safe! Mothers huh..who'd have 'em! Always swore I wouldn't turn out like my Mum, alas I am already!!

Hope you have had a good day babe xxx

Ooo...Exciting... Probably already am my mother lol... Have a fantastic time well jel... Love London... Especially Camden... X

Please make my day and tell me crunchy nut is a HE!? Love it!

Nope :( I wish it was too! However I just have a sensible size bowl and in my head it is. Now I know people will look down and frown upon me and say ' that's not SW plan' but I don't care! I love 'em so I'll eat them as its the only cereal I like. Lol x

Nope :( I wish it was too! However I just have a sensible size bowl and in my head it is. Now I know people will look down and frown upon me and say ' that's not SW plan' but I don't care! I love 'em so I'll eat them as its the only cereal I like. Lol x

I call them the tweak police... I tweak cereal and bread to the stuff I like ie bagels and the tweak police can come get me if they want but its my diet and I will do it my way... It is still much better than I eat before...xx

Hope you had a fab time at your daughter's birthday bash... Have a lovely chilled Sunday lovely lady...xx

Hope you had a fab time at your daughter's birthday bash... Have a lovely chilled Sunday lovely lady...xx

Thank you sweetness, Pimms, tennis and gorgeous weather what more can a woman ask for! Only working 8 til 4 tomorrow then on my holibags! Was lovely chilling and being with my eldest she has just got her own flat and was lovely just 'chilling at hers' although turned up at hers to collect my car and she was 'sorry the place is a tip' I was 'er! Hello you are chopping work surfaces and held a BBQ last night' I'm your mother not here to look at what you have and I forgot to bring my white gloves to check for dust! Lol, she laughed but at least I know she looks after herself and her home. Have a lovely day my gorgeous gothic and dark xxx

Last edited:
Thank you sweetness, Pimms, tennis and gorgeous weather what more can a woman ask for! Only working 8 til 4 tomorrow then on my holibags! Was lovely chilling and being with my eldest she has just got her own flat and was lovely just 'chilling at hers' although turned up at hers to collect my car and she was 'sorry the place is a tip' I was 'er! Hello you are chopping work surfaces and held a BBQ last night' I'm your mother not here to look at what you have for and I forgot to bring my white gloves to check for dust! Lol, she laughed but at least I know she looks after herself and her home. Have a lovely day my gorgeous gothic and dark xxx

Kev wanted to come back to watch Murray so we left the cricket match... It was way to hot out there though... Glad you both had a good time... Enjoy your Pimms...xx

Kev wanted to come back to watch Murray so we left the cricket match... It was way to hot out there though... Glad you both had a good time... Enjoy your Pimms...xx

So you reckon Chelle that the strawberries, lemon, cucumber, lime & mint etc will count as my 1/3 and my 5 a day? Lol xx

Right, a week off plan.... but still made some good choices. Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary so the following:

Breakfast: Mug of Coffee

Jaunt into Princes Street (Edinburgh) for last minute holiday bits.... you know when you are married to a Scotsman and he has never owned a pair of sandals/flip flops and sunglasses are only for when driving a bike not for walking in the sun... and SHORTS he was like we don't wear those! Alas, I won and sandals, sunglasses, shorts and short sleeve shirts and tops are all rinsed through and now waiting to be packed on top of some smart/casual shoes.... 1 to me 0 to hubby :D I love it when a plan comes together! So a beautiful day here in Edinburgh Hubby and I were walking along under the Castle when we literally knocked into a couple that are going away on holiday to London with us tomorrow (of course getting last minute things) typically my pal dragging her hubby out to get flip flops as yesterday they had managed to sort getting him some shorts! So we decided to stop and have a pub lunch in the glorious sunshine next to the castle. Perfick why to start our holibags!

Lunch: Southern Fried Style Hunters Chicken with wonderful full fat deep fried perfect chips with peas - washed down with a pint of Lime and Soda.

Dinner: Breaded Cod fillets, McCain salt and pepper wedges and salad..... yes I know not typically SW but easy and alot less hassle to clean up as I want a chilled night before travelling most of tomorrow. It's my holiday I'm allowed!

However, on that note I am going to be walking a hell of alot over the coming week and plan on making some 'good' choices whilst eating out most of the time.

Will write up when I can :)

Right, a week off plan.... but still made some good choices. Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary so the following:

Breakfast: Mug of Coffee

Jaunt into Princes Street (Edinburgh) for last minute holiday bits.... you know when you are married to a Scotsman and he has never owned a pair of sandals/flip flops and sunglasses are only for when driving a bike not for walking in the sun... and SHORTS he was like we don't wear those! Alas, I won and sandals, sunglasses, shorts and short sleeve shirts and tops are all rinsed through and now waiting to be packed on top of some smart/casual shoes.... 1 to me 0 to hubby :D I love it when a plan comes together! So a beautiful day here in Edinburgh Hubby and I were walking along under the Castle when we literally knocked into a couple that are going away on holiday to London with us tomorrow (of course getting last minute things) typically my pal dragging her hubby out to get flip flops as yesterday they had managed to sort getting him some shorts! So we decided to stop and have a pub lunch in the glorious sunshine next to the castle. Perfick why to start our holibags!

Lunch: Southern Fried Style Hunters Chicken with wonderful full fat deep fried perfect chips with peas - washed down with a pint of Lime and Soda.

Dinner: Breaded Cod fillets, McCain salt and pepper wedges and salad..... yes I know not typically SW but easy and alot less hassle to clean up as I want a chilled night before travelling most of tomorrow. It's my holiday I'm allowed!

However, on that note I am going to be walking a hell of alot over the coming week and plan on making some 'good' choices whilst eating out most of the time.

Will write up when I can :)

Have a lovely time will miss you... Xx

Well that's me back from my week jaunt in London, was lovely seeing my Mum and family (well the ones that stay at home) the rest of my family were either in Tenerife or felt I wasn't worth the few miles drive to my family home to see me - Yes I am p1$$ed that I travel 500 miles yet so many family and close friends can't seem to make the effort! Sorry that rant over!

Well hubby and I did the touristy guide bit for the couple that we went to London with - Lots of walking and eating out but tried my best to stay semi-good! I have managed to maintain so not bad at all. Mind you, I reckon it was my adrenalin and annoyance at the female pal of the couple that came with us to London was just a completely selfish person and will have to think long and hard as to whether I could endure another trip of any kind with her. Her hubby (who I thought I would fall out with or have 'words' with completely surprised me and was a great laugh and thought of others before himself and my estimation of him has gone up ten fold.

I am now back home and the heat is here too, so no reprieve and not sleeping at night so have a feeling when I return to work tomorrow I will hit the wall hard and my eyelids will close as the building has air-con and I NEED sleep!

Just noting this down as the mental picture even for myself is just crazy. - Sleep deprived, a hubby that generates alot of heat when sleeping and loves body contact I could stand it no-more! I took my pillows and slept at the end of the bed that finished against the bedroom wall and the window sill of the room - wicked! My pillow was the exact length of the window and said window was wide open so I laid my pillow on the sill and I slept with my head out of the window! Awesome you may think... alas there was no air but alot cooler than sleeping up the way with hubby wrapping himself around me.

Well that's me back from my week jaunt in London, was lovely seeing my Mum and family (well the ones that stay at home) the rest of my family were either in Tenerife or felt I wasn't worth the few miles drive to my family home to see me - Yes I am p1$$ed that I travel 500 miles yet so many family and close friends can't seem to make the effort! Sorry that rant over!

Well hubby and I did the touristy guide bit for the couple that we went to London with - Lots of walking and eating out but tried my best to stay semi-good! I have managed to maintain so not bad at all. Mind you, I reckon it was my adrenalin and annoyance at the female pal of the couple that came with us to London was just a completely selfish person and will have to think long and hard as to whether I could endure another trip of any kind with her. Her hubby (who I thought I would fall out with or have 'words' with completely surprised me and was a great laugh and thought of others before himself and my estimation of him has gone up ten fold.

I am now back home and the heat is here too, so no reprieve and not sleeping at night so have a feeling when I return to work tomorrow I will hit the wall hard and my eyelids will close as the building has air-con and I NEED sleep!

Just noting this down as the mental picture even for myself is just crazy. - Sleep deprived, a hubby that generates alot of heat when sleeping and loves body contact I could stand it no-more! I took my pillows and slept at the end of the bed that finished against the bedroom wall and the window sill of the room - wicked! My pillow was the exact length of the window and said window was wide open so I laid my pillow on the sill and I slept with my head out of the window! Awesome you may think... alas there was no air but alot cooler than sleeping up the way with hubby wrapping himself around me.

Glad you had a good time shame a few others didn't make the effort to come see you... They don't know what they are missing... I always think you find out more about folk when you go away with them than you do anytime else... We have people we would never go away with again but in small doses are ok... Well done on maintaining... It's lovely to have you back even though I have Bern following your tracks via fb... Xx

Glad you had a good time shame a few others didn't make the effort to come see you... They don't know what they are missing... I always think you find out more about folk when you go away with them than you do anytime else... We have people we would never go away with again but in small doses are ok... Well done on maintaining... It's lovely to have you back even though I have Bern following your tracks via fb... Xx

Thank you my goth a d dark... Again here and lovely words as always! Hope all is well with you Chelle xxx

Rightio, back to reality meant back to work today!

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: home made SW quiche recipe from slimming eats blog just changed the asparagus for thinly sliced courgette was blimming fabby! With large salad.

Dinner: home made chicken chow mein

Dessert: 3 scoops walls low fat ice cream, I small meringue nest broken up and 1dsp choc flavoured sauce

Snacks: banana, half a punnet of grapes, half a cantaloupe melon and double choc Alpen bar... Way over on syns I am sure however ice cream was a must in this heat ;)

Back