Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Yay! Friday!

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes/semi skimmed Milk

Lunch: Oh the shame... Too hot for Chinese Friday Ritual so we all piled down to Greggs - I had the Chicken Piri Piri Sub roll, Walkers Prawn Cocktail Crisps AND a Pink Jammy!!! :eek:

Dinner: Halloumi Light Chilli sliced and fried in BBQ/Grill Fry Lite, SW Shoe String Chips & garlic and smoked paprika mushrooms - Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner but shameful over my lunch today.. hey ho line drawn!

Snacks:
Greggs Pink Jammy
Walkers Crisps
Banana
Grapes half a punnet
Half a cantaloupe melon
Handful of Phileas Fogg popped corn crisps Louisiana bbq? Wont be having those again ok but not fantastic but did stop the hunger pains whilst cooking dinner!

Syns.... well WAY over but I am being good and left Oyster at the Bay! :break_diet:

image-3226338394.jpg

Well a trip to Costco this morning, got the usual household stuff ... Washing powder, toilet rolls , fabric softener. Store cupboard stuff and gallons of pop and juices. However these are the things that excite me! Well the handbag just fell from the display stand and fell into my trolley.... Honest it did *giggles* I couldn't put it back and hubby had got bored and went to sit in the car, think I deserved a little gift being I did the shopping on my own *whistles*

image-216035721.jpg

Absolutely loved the baby snacking cucumbers they are delish. Not all watery but a lovely dense cucumber taste. The tomarites are gorgeous just keep waking past the fridge and popping a couple in my mouth. I love tomatoes just not raw toms... These however are devine.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Last edited:
Saturday 20th July 2013

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes/semi skimmed milk

Lunch: Ciabatta Roll with Ham, light cheese and a little pesto then baked in the oven... yum!

Dinner: Well went to friends for a BBQ finest beefburger in a breakfast roll with a slice of light cheese and salad, sausage Tesco's finest spicy... I made my homebaked carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (at the request of the host) and much to his wifes amusement as he always swore he didn't like Carrot Cake til the other week he was up and I had no dessert but a slice of carrot cake he ate it and fell in love. Haha!

Snacks:
Reduced Fat Sun Blushed Tomato Hummus (small pot from tri pack in Tesco)
Handful of Phileas Fogg Curled Cool tacos for dipping into the hummus.

Lots of Lime and soda water.

Syns: no bloody clue but was worth it not to have to cook for myself and sat in a very sunny garden watching the kids play and feeling relaxed was worth every single one of them! *giggles*

Saturday 20th July 2013

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes/semi skimmed milk

Lunch: Ciabatta Roll with Ham, light cheese and a little pesto then baked in the oven... yum!

Dinner: Well went to friends for a BBQ finest beefburger in a breakfast roll with a slice of light cheese and salad, sausage Tesco's finest spicy... I made my homebaked carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (at the request of the host) and much to his wifes amusement as he always swore he didn't like Carrot Cake til the other week he was up and I had no dessert but a slice of carrot cake he ate it and fell in love. Haha!

Snacks:
Reduced Fat Sun Blushed Tomato Hummus (small pot from tri pack in Tesco)
Handful of Phileas Fogg Curled Cool tacos for dipping into the hummus.

Lots of Lime and soda water.

Syns: no bloody clue but was worth it not to have to cook for myself and sat in a very sunny garden watching the kids play and feeling relaxed was worth every single one of them! *giggles*

Liking your attitude to the BBQ food... I have no idea what my syns were yesterday and I don't really care! Have a lovely Sunday sweet stuff...xx

Well here's Sunday's foodage 21at July 2013

Breakfast: bacon and cheese turnover pastry was tescos light pastry, low fat cheddar cheese and no fat on rather of bacon baked in the oven

Lunch: pasta and Spanish chicken sauce

Dinner: Frankie and Benny's chicken and bacon ranch salad

Dessert: mint choc chip 2 small scoops over cinnamon waffle and a drizzle of fudge sauce

Snack: banana curly wurly

Could have been a lot worse.

Well here's Sunday's foodage 21at July 2013

Breakfast: bacon and cheese turnover pastry was tescos light pastry, low fat cheddar cheese and no fat on rather of bacon baked in the oven

Lunch: pasta and Spanish chicken sauce

Dinner: Frankie and Benny's chicken and bacon ranch salad

Dessert: mint choc chip 2 small scoops over cinnamon waffle and a drizzle of fudge sauce

Snack: banana curly wurly

Could have been a lot worse.

Much worse... Hope you are ok babes sorry not been on much this weekend...xx

Thank you sweet stuff... I shall have to start won't I ? X

Yup you will ;)

Not sure how much I will be around from Thursday evening. My sister is flying up to spend this weekend with me then going onto my eldest daughter for the week then back to me the weekend after. No doubt more time off plan as the Edinburgh Fringe Festival starts for the whole of August so many a night out with shows/music/comedy food and alcohol! *hic* oops!

Mind you I don't need an excuse, nipped into tescos on my way home for a plant to put in my bathroom and saw a lovely bottle of Smirnoff gold cinnamon liqueur .... It just jumped into my trolley..... Honestly! The Bacardi felt left out and joined the Smirnoff how on earth could I not being Smirnoff's pal home too? Lol x

Yup you will ;)

Not sure how much I will be around from Thursday evening. My sister is flying up to spend this weekend with me then going onto my eldest daughter for the week then back to me the weekend after. No doubt more time off plan as the Edinburgh Fringe Festival starts for the whole of August so many a night out with shows/music/comedy food and alcohol! *hic* oops!

Mind you I don't need an excuse, nipped into tescos on my way home for a plant to put in my bathroom and saw a lovely bottle of Smirnoff gold cinnamon liqueur .... It just jumped into my trolley..... Honestly! The Bacardi felt left out and joined the Smirnoff how on earth could I not being Smirnoff's pal home too? Lol x

Enjoy... And plenty of photos of your antics on fb if you are going awol from here Missy! X

Oh dear...... Off the wagon and enjoying. Syns.... Just think of the highest number and treble it! For the last three days.

At my eldest daughters for roast beef dinner tomorrow and sister stays with her for the week days so back on it from then.

Had 9 people for dinner last night so was on my feet all evening. Fell into bed at 2am promptly fell asleep into a vodka coma. Drank far too much but kept telling myself it was fine as I was having it with lime and soda water.

Lots of walking the last 2 days so although lots of syns I burnt a few too :)

Had 9 people for dinner last night so was on my feet all evening. Fell into bed at 2am promptly fell asleep into a vodka coma. Drank far too much but kept telling myself it was fine as I was having it with lime and soda water.

Lots of walking the last 2 days so although lots of syns I burnt a few too :)

You sounded like Hannibal then... I had nine people for dinner! Lol... Worry not about the synnage sweets... You must remember we are on this eating plan for life and life we must live too... Enjoy these times and be good when you can but do not stop yourself from living life in order to lose weight... Hugs...xx

You sounded like Hannibal then... I had nine people for dinner! Lol... Worry not about the synnage sweets... You must remember we are on this eating plan for life and life we must live too... Enjoy these times and be good when you can but do not stop yourself from living life in order to lose weight... Hugs...xx

Lol, still picking the bones from out of my teeth!

How you doing my gorgeous goth and dark? Having a good weekend? Xxx

Lol, still picking the bones from out of my teeth!

How you doing my gorgeous goth and dark? Having a good weekend? Xxx

Yes not bad going to have a takeaway today as my deputy manager gave me twenty quid to have a leaving drink on him as he is on holiday next week and won't be there when I go... That was nice of him so I thought I would treat us to a curry tonight...xx

Sunday 28th July 2013

Breakfast: nil

Dinner:
Roast beef, Yorkshire pud x 2 broccoli, cauliflower, roast tatties, a little mash tatties, carrots and a smidge of gravy

Dessert:
Small slice if hot choc fudge cake two small scoops of half fat vanilla ice cream

Supper:
Slice of SW homemade bacon and onion frittata

Snacks
Special K bar
Magnum ice Lolly

4 x coffees
No water...oops!

Sunday 28th July 2013

Breakfast: nil

Dinner:
Roast beef, Yorkshire pud x 2 broccoli, cauliflower, roast tatties, a little mash tatties, carrots and a smidge of gravy

Dessert:
Small slice if hot choc fudge cake two small scoops of half fat vanilla ice cream

Supper:
Slice of SW homemade bacon and onion frittata

Snacks
Special K bar
Magnum ice Lolly

4 x coffees
No water...oops!

Oops indeed... More water Mrs! Even if being naughty you should still drink at least one litre... Food sounds good though I could just tuck in myself... Have a good Monday babe...xx

Oops indeed... More water Mrs! Even if being naughty you should still drink at least one litre... Food sounds good though I could just tuck in myself... Have a good Monday babe...xx

Well that's Monday at work out of the way! Only 4 more days til a day off! Hope you have had a lovely one sweets. Thought I would have a quiet one this evening, my sister is now at my eldest daughters pad for the week and was totally looking forward to having dinner curling up on the sofa after a shower and watching shameless with my youngest ( hubby finds all the antics way to much for his prudish mind) however hubby invited his bro'mance over for the evening to play pc games ..... Youngest has been asleep since being in from work. No rest for the wicked so they say! Sending mucho love your way xxx

Back