Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Well that's Monday at work out of the way! Only 4 more days til a day off! Hope you have had a lovely one sweets. Thought I would have a quiet one this evening, my sister is now at my eldest daughters pad for the week and was totally looking forward to having dinner curling up on the sofa after a shower and watching shameless with my youngest ( hubby finds all the antics way to much for his prudish mind) however hubby invited his bro'mance over for the evening to play pc games ..... Youngest has been asleep since being in from work. No rest for the wicked so they say! Sending mucho love your way xxx

Ooo... Enjoy your night chilling on the sofa ... I am watching a Bones marathon... Been naughty today and eat a whole pack of Oreos myself... Enjoy Shameless...xx

Ooo... Enjoy your night chilling on the sofa ... I am watching a Bones marathon... Been naughty today and eat a whole pack of Oreos myself... Enjoy Shameless...xx

Lol, didn't happen never does when hubby has his bro'mance over. I feed them three courses and daren't watch shameless with youngest asleep she will only make me watch the episodes again with her.

Good luck on your new position sweetheart. When is your first shift? Xxx

Lol, didn't happen never does when hubby has his bro'mance over. I feed them three courses and daren't watch shameless with youngest asleep she will only make me watch the episodes again with her.

Good luck on your new position sweetheart. When is your first shift? Xxx

8th August chick... Thank you for your lovely words on twofaced book made me cry...xx

Rightio! Great news from a friend of mine no longer in remission but cancer free! .... Also not a to bad a day on the food front either ;)

Breakfast:
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: chilli chicken stir fry with peppers and onions

Dinner:
Turkey breast slice beaten thin then I stuffed with lean ham and philli garlic and herb cheese wrapped in smoked back bacon, SW roasted tatties, sweetheart cabbage, carrots & sweet corn with a smidgen of chicken gravy.

image-462298595.jpg

image-1829919106.jpg

image-776814840.jpg

image-293054453.jpg

Snacks:
2 x bananas
Half a punnet of grapes
Special K bar

Dinner was lovely! I even remembered to take photo's!

Rightio! Great news from a friend of mine no longer in remission but cancer free! .... Also not a to bad a day on the food front either ;)

Breakfast:
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: chilli chicken stir fry with peppers and onions

Dinner:
Turkey breast slice beaten thin then I stuffed with lean ham and philli garlic and herb cheese wrapped in smoked back bacon, SW roasted tatties, sweetheart cabbage, carrots & sweet corn with a smidgen of chicken gravy.

View attachment 101282

View attachment 101280

View attachment 101283

View attachment 101284

Snacks:
2 x bananas
Half a punnet of grapes
Special K bar

Dinner was lovely! I even remembered to take photo's!

That ballotine looks scrummy!! One of my fave meals when I get the time.

Food looks amazing! Xx

Great news about your friend... Good food day too... Have a lovely day whatever you are up too... Two more sleeps... Yay! X

Wednesday 31st July 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes / semi skimmed milk

Lunch: oops, got up late for my O/T so didn't make my lunch so the canteen food had to do! Sausage plait with a portion of chips! Syns.... Gawd knows!

Dinner: lamb neck fillet kebabs with onion, peppers with batchelors savoury rice and a mixed salad with a drizzle of Tiger Tiger sweet chilli sauce salad dressing 99% fat free.

image-1994741526.jpg

Forgot to take a before shot but remembered the after it was cooked! I am back on it .... Well minus the damn canteen food :(

Snacks:
Banana x 2
Half a punnet of grapes
2 x Alpen light bars

Coffee x 4
Water 1 litre ( could do better! Should do better!)

Yes babe... Not too bad... How are you? X

I'm good thanks hun, tucked up in my bed. Still need more posts but hey I am learning to not reply to you until I am in my bed so I don't miss your diary as much! Lol

* happy dance for one more sleep for Chelle* xxx

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi milk

Lunch: canteen food again however I was good and had the turkey breast carvery, roast tatties very small, Brussels sprouts, carrots and the most watery gravy I have ever seen and tasted and believe me I have had a few!!

Dinner: chicken, tomatoes, peppers and onion sauce with pasta, pinch of fresh Parmesan cheese. Small bit if garlic and herb flatbread.

Snacks:
Banana
1 individual pack of Special K crisps
Crunchie Blast ice lolly
A few Cadbury counters ( stolen from daughter No.2!)
4 x coffee
2litres water

Way over syns again, need to get my head around it and ar$e into gear!

I'm good thanks hun, tucked up in my bed. Still need more posts but hey I am learning to not reply to you until I am in my bed so I don't miss your diary as much! Lol

* happy dance for one more sleep for Chelle* xxx

Waves we will get you there sugar then you can a major catch up of all my drivel...xx

Waves we will get you there sugar then you can a major catch up of all my drivel...xx

Aww bless ya! Well you are now a Burton free woman and a whole new exciting road for you! Enjoy it my sweetcheeks.

How's Kev getting on? See I miss my catch up! Bet it's in your diary :p lol

Of course I am now lying tucked up in my bed and replying ;) I like my routine! Have a lovely weekend hunny xxx

Aww bless ya! Well you are now a Burton free woman and a whole new exciting road for you! Enjoy it my sweetcheeks.

How's Kev getting on? See I miss my catch up! Bet it's in your diary :p lol

Of course I am now lying tucked up in my bed and replying ;) I like my routine! Have a lovely weekend hunny xxx

Kev is ok he is retired now... He took early retirement in order to give us a duel income and a lump sum to get us back on our feet... We looked at a house today so it is fingers crossed they accept it as it is near my new store... We are looking at one in Kirkby tomorrow as well but I would sooner be nearer to work if possible which means I could walk to work... Good body magic and saves cash... I don't put too much on Facebook about where we are because Voldemorte (Bro's ex) can find stuff out as we have mutual friends and the least she knows the better... Which is why I never mention him on there at all... As far as she can discover we are in Nottingham, some where... That's another reason I am pleased to be Burton free, I no longer have to worry about running into her anymore... I got rid of Dean on my twofaced book this last week too so that's all the false friends gone now... I have far better friends like you now... I can't count the times he has made me cry in the last two years... Time to get rid of people like that I think... Will keep you up to date on here about the house... Sleep tight angel...xx

Back