Macaroni Cheese???

Plumjuice

Banned
I know its not officially out yet but has anyone tried it??
I need to put in a months order next thursday and dont want to order some if I dont like it yet I dont want to order just one to try and then love it and have to wait for another month haha

There's a review on here somewhere - just go back a few pages - someone had it as a sample...

I'm not sure I'd order many if I was ordering any at all

It was nice but I prefer some of the other meals

its lush! More saucy than filling tho, ideal for covering chicken or veggies :D my mouth is watering just thinking about the cheesey goodness! I want more !!!!

Ohhh yeah i bet its loevly over brocoli and cauliflowe, kind of like califflower cheese! ummmmm yum yum!!!

I think we all can't wait til this is available! :D

So jealous of the people we have had samples! Haha! I love cheese! Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Anyone know if the new items are in stock yet?

Yum I'm thinking it would be a lovely sauce poured over my boring white fish! Maybe a bit like the fish in sauces you can buy. Spoke to s&s and they said hopefully will be available the middle of next week. Will be ordering samples first to see what I think of them.

I phoned my order in today and Rob said they were expecting them by Wednesday :( so we'll all have to wait a little longer :(

Oh that's cool I shall have to put order in for then

The new packs which are available are showing in the list of samples. Currently they only have 3 bars in - but they are expecting two new ones at some point....

Is the new meals in yet?

Any news?

cerysmt just said she spoke to Rob on live chat and he said Tomorrow!!! Yaaaay!! :D

Back