Macaroni Cheese???

Karen emailed back she forgot to put the price on! I got mine for free just paid p+p, it's now showing as 99p x

I've just ordered 10 mac cheese and a vanilla caramel shake by phone - can't wait for them to arrive :)

Damn! I'm going to have to wait a few weeks for it :(

Mac N Cheese

Hiya All

Mac and Cheese is on the site to order as a sample but not on the main order section yet

xx

Oh? I just ordered it right now on the main site, I ordered the men's 28 day supply, I think it is the most cost effective, and it was on the 7 day one too?! The mushroom one is not up yet, but put a request in to get it asap

Fab news
xx

Just ordered - I was looking in the meals info section not the actual ordering section!!

Am so very beyond excited - I have REALLY struggled the past 2/3 weeks so am hoping a new meal will strengthen my resolve and head the scales in the right direction again

xx

I'm so excited by the new packs! But I'm refusing to order until the mushroom pasta and the new bars are in stock... Self restraint or what?! Mind you - I shouldn't order at all as I seem to be awash with packs at the moment! I think it's because I ordered for doing 4 packs a day and then made the decision to move to 3 packs plus protein meal. As I only have a few months left and I substitute the packs with LL I think I have too many packs already... But I just can't resist trying the new ones! I'll just have to reduce my goal weight so that I make good use of all the packs!

I placed my 140 pack order today not realizing macaroni was available on samples so I emailed them asking if they can add 5 to my order and invoice them so I don't have to pay more postage and they are sending me 5 packs free of charge! I love slim and save :)

Ha, I'm like that Weasey. Have a cupboard at home stuffed full of stuff and am starting to take over a second cupboard too. A drawer at work stuffed with shakes and bars but still I order more :). At least I won't starve if there's a food shortage :). I've got more than enough to last me until I get to goal but do plan to use some of the packs during maintenance so I sell buying more packs to myself that way :)

Me too BG - problem is that I've already taken that into account! Oh well - what difference will a few more make?!

Macaronni Cheese is in!!!!

Hi All,

Here is the message Rob posted last night on SnS website (sorry if this has already been posted!):

We are pleased to announce the arrival of the Macaroni Cheese!

This is a full Meal Replacement which is providing 25% of your RDA Vitamins / Minerals / Protein. Tastes absolutely delicious!

It's available now as a sample or as part of the meal deals! We will be adding the individual Macaroni Cheese to purchase on its own this evening or tomorrow (Thurs).

Yippee!!

I'm so excited by the new packs! But I'm refusing to order until the mushroom pasta and the new bars are in stock... Self restraint or what?! Mind you - I shouldn't order at all as I seem to be awash with packs at the moment! I think it's because I ordered for doing 4 packs a day and then made the decision to move to 3 packs plus protein meal. As I only have a few months left and I substitute the packs with LL I think I have too many packs already... But I just can't resist trying the new ones! I'll just have to reduce my goal weight so that I make good use of all the packs!

Oooooh new bars too you say?? Lol... X

What is a chocolate delight???

Lots2lose36 said:
What is a chocolate delight???

New milk chocolate delite bar which we're waiting for at SnS

Back