Macaroni Cheese???

I do Dee sometimes and have not suffered any ill effects.

Would have one of them over a bar of choc or crisps say!!! So Always there in an Emergency lol... X

sample ordered! ;0)

Me too - sample ordered. Hope I like this, feel like I've pinned my diet on it! X

I'm so unadventourous on trying new stuff that mums got it in her order I'm going to look at taste hers lol

My orders coming today as well. :)

WOWZA thats cheesy!!!!

Just had the new Mac cheese for breakfast, 'coz thats how I roll ;) and I couldnt believe the taste of my first mouthful!!!! Delish!!!! But very cheesy!!! I only made it with 100ml water so perhaps will make it with a bit more next time

Hi
What is the recommended water allowance? I didnt get any instructions in my pack.

Majorly impressed with the delivery time though. I ordered yesterday, opted for the cheapest non recorded Royal mail , it was here at 9.30 am. I dont live far from Thornaby though , so thats maybe why.

Does anyone know the nutritional values of the mac cheese?

I cant wait to have it for dinner.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Recommended 100-120ml so I put the lesser amount in as I do with the spag bol. Am thinking the mac cheese might be better with the higher amount of water though to make it a less intense flavour x

i didn't get any instructions either, i emailed and they replied saying 100-120 ml cold water, microwave for 90 seconds remove, whisk put in again for 90 seconds. Leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before eating x

Thank you , I just did it with 120 mil and microwaved 3 mins.

It was a bit sloppy. :-(

Will try it right next time.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait for my next order, might have to go the sample route so I'm not missing out.

Rae, I just caved and ordered a sample :)

Mine arrived today :) just got home form work so I'll have it as my meal this evening can't wait - hope it's worth it!

Back