Macaroni Cheese???

I had it for lunch today, and really didn't enjoy it. Won't be ordering any more. Enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese though (silver).

Has anyone tried both the old and the new spag bol? Is there much difference? I know the old one had noodles and the new one is real spaghetti. Which do u prefer for flavour?
Thanks x

I like both but if given a choice I would probably go for the new one. Most people seem to prefer the old chilli tho, although I haven't tried the new one yet.

I think S&S have mucked up. Am sure they've sent me a full fat Mac n Cheese - there is no way that that's part of a VLCD - it was DELISH :drool::drool:

xx

I'm a bit nervous now, I am usually pretty easy to please so ordered 9 of the new chillis to last the next 4 weeks. Hope I like it, but the reviews aren't fantastic so far :(

LauraZee said:
I'm a bit nervous now, I am usually pretty easy to please so ordered 9 of the new chillis to last the next 4 weeks. Hope I like it, but the reviews aren't fantastic so far :(

Don't worry too much! It kinda reminds me of the old spaghetti but without the noodles!

If you're not to fussed on it, add a bit of herbs or spice. :)

I've tried new chilli it's nice I like it trying the new spaghetti for tea tonight :)

Amazing we eat this and lose weight :)))

Ok that's comforting, maybe I'll try it tonight with a nice salad. The only thing I've disliked so far is the tomato soup so I should be ok with it :) x

Ok that's comforting, maybe I'll try it tonight with a nice salad. The only thing I've disliked so far is the tomato soup so I should be ok with it :) x

let us know what you think of it Laura. I wasn't keen on it, would eat it again if I had to but isn't my first choice x

i didn't get any instructions either, i emailed and they replied saying 100-120 ml cold water, microwave for 90 seconds remove, whisk put in again for 90 seconds. Leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before eating x

I got mine and a sheet, its just the normal pdf that you get with each order, its on the reverse its also the same one at the top of the page, see in the slim and save box at the top of the page if you click on the program details pdf it has the instructions in there too :)

Loving all the new flavours, the macaroni is my fave as its so long since had a meal with cheese, also agree old chili is better than new chili but its a nice change so will still order some of them.

Anyone tried the macaroni cheese yet?

I'm going to have mine for tea tonight, as I'm cooking macaroni cheese for my children and hopefully it will mean I won't be sitting staring longingly at their plates!

I LOVE cheese, so looking forward to trying it :flirt2:

It does well poured over some veggies like cauli or broccoli. Not sure about having it on its own as it's very small.

Great, thanks for the suggestions - I've got some broccoli in so will have it with that.

Update: I was a bit disappointed - I thought it was more like cheese sauce than macaroni. It's not very substantial (compared with the other meals). That said, it is nice and cheesy :D and as others have said, it's nice poured over veggies.

Thank God for the veg allowance ay? ;)

Ive just tried the mac cheese and I have say I really enjoyed my two spoonfuls!! My weeney portion had nothing to do with the size of the meal, I microwaved it too long and it overflowed and lost three quarters in the microwave :eek::cry::eek: oh buggar because it is my favourite S&S meal so far! A lovely idea pouring over veggies ;)

I was sooo excited to true the mac cheese... I tried it tonight and hated it :-(
In pretty gutted, I found it powdery, watery and not very cheesy..., help did I make it wrong.
Should it be thick? It reminded me of chicken soup.

I have it with a few chopped leeks, some broccoli and 100 grammes of chicken, I purposely make it watery and then eat it like a really thick chicken and veg soup - I love it with pepper. I boil the chicken in little bits with the veg using bouillon as stock and then add the pack to it. Really delicious and substantial - as a meal by itself it is tiny and if you use the right amount of water it is thick, but making it as a soup/stew type thing is gorgeous. It is my favourite meal with veggies. Am going to ration it over the next few weeks to balance my meals out.

This was the first meal my OH wanted to try, then he asked for more with cauliflower!!! Does he not realise I am on a limited allowance here lol

It tastes so nice with cauli , not like diet food at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back