Macaroni Cheese???

I so want to order this but i dont need to order till next week... and dont want to spend too lots of postage!!!

Hmmm..... Wonder if i can afford my order this week.... Lol...

I'm going to have mine for tea tonight, as I'm cooking macaroni cheese for my children and hopefully it will mean I won't be sitting staring longingly at their plates!

I LOVE cheese, so looking forward to trying it :flirt2:
Cheese is my favourite thing ever!!!!

I had the mac cheese today. It was ok but not fantastic. I had it with a baked flat mushroom, steamed cauliflower and steamed broccoli. There isn't a lot of past - it wouldn't make a meal on it's own. Not sure about adding this to my regular order.

I tried the new porridge this morning too. Yuck! Like wallpaper paste but without the flavour. Definitely not getting that again. A bit scared to try the mushroom pasta, new spag bol and new chilli now!

New mushroom is ok as a sauce. Bit like a mushroom sauce you might put over chicken but I wouldn't have it as a meal without veg for instance as it's very small. New spag bol is nice and makes a bigger portion than the old one. New chilli I have a packet but not yet tried as I've read some iffy reviews of it. I think they're all worth a go :)

Oooh, I love cheese, putting a new order on Friday, so will try all new ones!

I tried it on it's own for a lunch and it was ok but small. You have to leave it for the recommended 2 minutes before eating as that's when it thickens up. Going to have it over cauliflower tonight.

I've just had it for tea, only put 100ml of water in and it was still runny : /
I like that idea NG, might try making a soup with it tomorrow :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Have a number of mushroom ones waiting for me in Cumbria, off up there on holiday next week - cant wait to try them.

just had macaroni with 2 slices of cut up cooked ham and a sliced very thinly mini peperami. absolutely delicious

I have mine with50g of spinach 50g of mushrooms and some black property and nutmeg and make it all thick it is lush! Waiting to try the mushroom pasta!

Back