Maccy D's!

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I was out all day yesterday so I didn't manage to have a shake. After a bit of shopping I thought I'd pop into maccys and get a grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinegar (roughly 300 calories) but they had none in stock! I came seriously close to getting one of them new burgers ...cos, yeah, that's a substitute for salad lol. Anywayyyyy, there was no nutritional values available for them and the staff had no clue but I found it on the myfitnesspal app for 815 calories!! in the burger alone!! needless to say I walked out with a diet coke. Then I went to Tesco and bought a salad and added my own chicken. My proud moment of the week :D

Take care xx

Well done it would of been so easy to just give in and buy one, I'd be right chuffed to x

Yay! Well done you :D

I must admit I don't like Maccy D fries or indeed any "skinny" fries at all - I am a chip shop fat chip girl myself (must be the Northerner in me ;)). They never seem to have the salads in stock when I have been in - I have walked away from three different outlets on three seperate occasions all because none of them had a salad of any description - not even a side salad!

Big Macs used to be my fave, but I must admit I much prefer my own homemade ones now done with extra lean beef mince.

Can't stand Maccy D's. When I have been I go hungry and leave hungry, I could still go home and have a decent meal after it and it's horrendously expensive!
I much rather chip shop chips like you annya, at least u feel like u have eaten after it lol

Back