Macdonalds for tea!

but i cant have a big mac with out large fries so we are really talking 17points eeeeeks

LOL can't you do big mac with medium fries? 15 points? and exercise a lot, and save points during the week for a weekend treat? that's what i do! :) have low breakfast and zero point jelly or soup to keep you going until dinner! :)

hahahaha yeah i could! i usully have a treat on a friday anyway so friday could very well be the day for big macs <3

although mcdonalds is crap i do love the chicken selects! but i always order the 5 selects large meal with sweet chilli dip and sour cream and thats a whopping 21.5pts!

hahahaha yeah i could! i usully have a treat on a friday anyway so friday could very well be the day for big macs <3

great idea! :D go for it! :)

I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a macdonalds every day if I was good during the day...but that means I'm unlucky really as I have LOADS of weight to lose! lol....pros and cons eh? ;)

what did you have from KFC? i'm wondering whats best to have! they have opened a dixy chicken place by me which is meant to be a cheaper version of KFC and didn't know what to have! :D

I had the ordinary chicken and chips with a large gravy. Each portion of chicken is between 3-5 points depending on what part it is drumstick, wing, breast or rib. I love kfc but am finding it a tad fatty now so cant eat as much as I used to :eek:

Back