MacDonald's

Granty

Just been to MacDonald's (for the kids) and picked up the complete nutritional value information for their menu! Therefore, I can now work out the points! It's not good news! :wave_cry:

See you're looking at this the wrong way. It IS good news cos now you can go to McDs and know EXACTLY how many points you're using and make good informed choices

Taking the guesswork out of a menu is a huge bonus :)

yes it is depressing to see how high calorie some delicious foods are but i agree it's best to know

. in Ireland they are thinking of making it mandatory to have the calories labeled on all foods in restaurants[or something to that effect] . think it is probably a good idea.

i have a kids meal with diet coke and its well worth it for me :D sometimes u just need a maccy d's....lol

I prefer kfc to be honest these days. But I do take off any mayo or cheese from burgers etc. and that way I know I'm saving a couple points. Kfc already have the cals up in their pics on the boards too which is good :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Son had a McDonald's and I chose the creme egg mcflurry over a meal but just seen tesco and asda have creme egg cones in for £1 for four and are four pp rather than ten for the mcflurry so next time might actually have the meal :)

I think a big mac for 13 pro points is pretty good and SO worth it! Yummy!

Agreed, but did you know a large fries is the same pro points as a big mac? I used to have one of each plus a large coke.

Would definately rather spend 13 pp on a big mac.

Back