mad an sad

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
after doing an online diary and writing down EVERYTHING i eat or drank i put on 1.5 :sigh:. was reaaaly not impressed as i had followed the plan ( or thought) alot of the people in my class put on and as it was a new leader and new scales we are all thinkin that as they are new scales we are getting weighed on this could have had some effect .

Posted on your FD xx

I honestly believe that different scales = different weight gain, but my C says that all sw scales are the same, i would feel mad to but like we will all say keep going and hopefully a bigger loss next week, damn those scales :)

that must be horrible, i so hate when you do not get the result you think that you deserve.i was 100% good this week but sts, i weigh in at boots on a saturday morning but was not happy with the scales as they dropped my height to 5ft 1.8 instead of 5ft 2.1 and recorded a sts, i was so upset i left it for an hour and went back and weighed again but got the same result.i told the staff that i was not happy with the machine and he said your weight varies during the day, but i told him that my weight may vary but my b****y height would not.

thanks guys i talked to new c and she thinks it could be grapes she said that even though they are free they are not ss food so they could be doing me more harm than good .

Back