mad an sad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    after doing an online diary and writing down EVERYTHING i eat or drank i put on 1.5 :sigh:. was reaaaly not impressed as i had followed the plan ( or thought) alot of the people in my class put on and as it was a new leader and new scales we are all thinkin that as they are new scales we are getting weighed on this could have had some effect .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10.5lb(18.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Posted on your FD xx

4. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I honestly believe that different scales = different weight gain, but my C says that all sw scales are the same, i would feel mad to but like we will all say keep going and hopefully a bigger loss next week, damn those scales :)

5. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    that must be horrible, i so hate when you do not get the result you think that you deserve.i was 100% good this week but sts, i weigh in at boots on a saturday morning but was not happy with the scales as they dropped my height to 5ft 1.8 instead of 5ft 2.1 and recorded a sts, i was so upset i left it for an hour and went back and weighed again but got the same result.i told the staff that i was not happy with the machine and he said your weight varies during the day, but i told him that my weight may vary but my b****y height would not.

6. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks guys i talked to new c and she thinks it could be grapes she said that even though they are free they are not ss food so they could be doing me more harm than good .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.