Mad Ramblings of a Yo-Yo Dieter......

Reward? Er....... I'm planning on getting a sports bra this week, does that count? Lol! I like to live dangerously me ;)

It certainly does hun, and think a while ago it may have been a cream cake:eek:.

I can absolutely feel the difference in my clothes :) The jeans I'm wearing today were painfully tight a month ago..... now I can take them on and off without undoing them!

That has to be the best bit!, ive had it in the past in false hope:rolleyes: as ive washed them and theyve gone back to normal lol.
Imagine when your putting them in the BIN!

Off now catch you later xx

Woooohoooo fantastic news :D :D :D

so happy for you, what an overall loss that is, you clever woman!

You deserve to be sitting with a huge smug grin today, all that hard work has paid off :D

loving the treat in store, remember to choose a smaller size!!!!!!!!! yay :)

maisie...YOU rock!!!!!!! :)

LFM, oh no I'm too tight for that ;) they'll be going on ebay soon!

Rose, aww thank you, that brought a bit of a lump to my throat :eek: <sniff> xx

Cheers Lift :D I'm pretty chuffed, it certainly makes all those 5.00am starts a bit more worthwhile ;)

Hi Maisie,

Would you recommend Jillian stuff then? Cos I've been looking at getting the Fitness Ultimatum Wii Game..but didn't know much about her...

xx

Hi Maisie,

Would you recommend Jillian stuff then? Cos I've been looking at getting the Fitness Ultimatum Wii Game..but didn't know much about her...

xx

Would I ever :D

She's amazing! Of course, where workouts are concerned I've only got the Shred to go by so I wouldn't like to recommend the Wii game personally, but you could check Amazon for reviews and see what they say?

She's hardcore, I won't lie to you, but even though (in my case) she's just a person on the telly, the way she motivates and pushes you to limits you thought you couldn't possible get to, she makes me want to do well, to really push myself.

Oooh, here's an idea - there's loads of clips of her on Youtube, you could check out some of them and see what you think of her style? :)

Lol, she IS scary, no doubt about it, but she motivates me more than any other trainer/fitness type person ever has before. To quote her "it don't come for free...... you want it, you got to WORK for it" :D

Is that her on your avator maisie?

or maybe it's you! :)

Waaaaah! I wish! Yes, that's her, my hero! I thought seeing her "tough" face would help keep me motivated ;)

Hi Maisie
She does seem a good motivater.

Its quiet errie, as she is very similar in looks and build to my idol.

Years ago Sarah Connor from Terminater 2 was my idol and the reason I started wieghts.

I couldnt belive how much she had turned her body into tone in 3 months for the film. Awsome.

these women will be legends:D:D:D

Hi Rose :)

Thank you! The sun is shining here and I've just been to have my nails done (essential maintenence you know ;)). R is better and has back to school today so it's all good :)

When I got up this morning I considered having a day off the shred but then decided no, I'll do it because otherwise I would have 3 days off (with Spinning tomorrow and swimming on Thursday) and didn't want to have that much of a break from it. Gosh, hope I'm not turning into one of those weirdos that has to have an exercise fix every day ;);)

My new DVD has been despatched <claps hands>, can't wait to start it :D

Hope you have a lovely day too Rose :) xx

Hi maisie

I can just see you waiting behind your door for the postie to drop that new dvd through your letterbox, with open hands and bated breath :)....just like me, when I was waiting for my bike to arrive, I couldn't believe I was so excited and happy to see the courier van stop at my gate!!!! what's that all about? lol ;)

Remember recently I was feeling guilty at not be able to go out walking!!!!
ME...GUILT...EXERCISE? :confused:...Good grief :eek:

Have a great evening :)

What's happening to us Rose? :eek:;) It's all very strange <hums theme from Twilight Zone>...........!

I'm just as excited about Spinning tomorrow :D gym bag is all packed and the air ambulance are on standby ;)

Morning all :)

Bit of an about turn this morning re the Spinning. Am feeling really, really nervous now :eek: What if everyone else is a super-fit gym-bunny type and they're wondering what the chunky one on the end is doing here? What if it's impossibly hard and I have to keep stopping every 5 minutes while the rest of the class pedal away like maniacs? There's no hiding either...... not like I can sit at the back of the class out of the way, the bikes are in a semi-circle with the instructor in front.

Oh god..... who's stupid idea was this anyway? :confused:

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to make a fool of myself :eek:

<wimpers>

I'm sure you will be fine.

Make sure you let us all know how you get on.

I have booked into 2 spinning classes and then cancelled for the same reasons as you have mentioned so i would love to know that you have been and it was fine!!!

I need to get in a routine with exercise, I'm ok with food at the minute but cant motivate myself into a routine for the exercise.

I work full time so would rather get into a routine of doing it beofre work, i have a claire nazir dvd which is great and 40 mins is a good workout, i get a sweat on. Or i am gonna start walking to work and back (1 hour each way), now the weather is better. I do have a gym membership and want to try the spinning.

Hope all goes well x x

Morning Maisie

I can't wait to hear how the spinning class went? :) firstly a massive well done for signing up in the first place and secondly I bet everyone one of the gym bunnies, if there are any, have felt exactly the same the first time AND they weren't gym bunnies when they started, its by attending and keeping at it, that they now look like gym bunnies...if you see what I mean? :confused: lol
You are such a lovely, friendly person, you'll make friends immediately and you can all bond together and urge each other on and share tips and stories.
I'll be back later to check up on you :D

Back