madchickvic's road to fitness by age 30!

My CDC comes to me. I think I pay a bit extra for the privelage (£2.20 per product) but it's worth it.

Yeah, if it becomes an issue, then maybe change. At the end of the day, it has to be all about what's best for you hun x

First day back at work on the diet after a week off! Just had my first shake! Everyone I work with knows what I am doing an have been very supportive I can understand people keeping it secret but for me everyone knowing means less chance of me slipping with too many eyes! And noone invites me to the canteen lol.

Oh hun it's going great I have smashed 3 litres of water already! Plus 2 shakes and I am usually half asleep by this time but wide awake and feel amazing!

How's you today? Ketosis?

Mad thats brilliant!!!! I dunno if i am on ketosis or not dont have any of those europhic feelings and still wanting a KFC lol

Ha ha - I feel great but the mention of KFC still gives me a rumbly in my tumbly!!!!

But I think if I had one now I wouldnt be able to eat it or it would make me sick!

Thought you had a Ketostick? see what that says - I would be surprised if you are not!

ah just checked after you said that last comment, its gone pink so i think so :)

Sounds like it - you sound a bit brighter so something is obviously happening - do you feel like you want to eat? I do think I do sometimes but then I just convince myself its all in my head and come on here and it all goes away!

Doing really well Madchickvic. Sadly, ketosis, although it helps, will not get rid of hunger pang, etc. But it does make people feel good :) Just wait till you're in Week 4 and you'll be flying :)

Karrinnae: unless you're on lunch duty, just lock yourself up in your office :p

The first I did the diet, it was awful. Teachers in my previous school had free meals, and that included breakfast :eek: Eggs and lovely buttery toasts... And then at lunchtime they had the best salad bar ever. It was soooooo hard, I just locked myself up in my classroom :eek:

Yeah i want to eat, i dont think anything will take that feeling away! But im not going to! I have jjust made the most fantastic shake though! I made it soley with ice cubes and its so thick i have to use a spoon its like an ice cream drink!!!

I do that with the Cappucino ones ! It reminds me of the Frappes from Starbucks - which was one of my MASSIVE downfalls - I always add a bit of water though - you just added powder to icecubes??

I am at most relaxed and enjoyment when im teaching in the classroom. Ive just seen my new timetable and im teaching on a weds afternoon and all day Thursdays - same class on a Thursday all day. Gonna be great :)

That's why I refuse to get higher than HoD. I much prefer being in my classroom :D Plus it is great exercise because I never have the time to sit down (you know what I mean!)

Hi hun sorry Crazy day! Went to the doctors he still wouldn't sign I flipped at him for wasting my time told him all he was bothered about was the medication I'm not even taking broke down screaming at him lol told him he could sign off on Cambridge or I will go on slim and save where I don't need doctor sign off but I'm also not monitored by a trained consultant and..... you betcha he signed it! Glad I stood my ground think the stress of past couple of days may have got launched on him but Hey it worked!

Just back from hospital, Mum is all good thanks for your concern they drained the build up over 300mls of blood and removed and fixed the clot and she is world's better. Left her to rest looks like they will keep her until Saturday so I will be able to go get weighed at 10am tomorrow! In the meantime a bit gross but I am very er Nope no way of putting it nice ... constipated and feeling very uncomfortable took some ducolax around 3pm and still not working boooooo! Think I will take more before bed and hopefully will fix me for the morning might help with the weigh in too xxxx

Back