made a 4 pound gain

Youre quite right, for some reason my brain read it as farmer me saying superfree - sorry about that farmer me :eek: - and just goes to show how confusing these two names can be. :confused: :(

I guess its because speedy/superspeedy existed before superfree was even invented, so it would be even more confusing to change their label as well. But SUPERFREE is what its all about! :)
now i am more confused:cry:

now i am more confused:cry:

Dont worry about it, just eat your superfree. I am old enough to remember the days before Extra Easy had even been invented :D

I've just looked at your diary. You started on thursday & then had the weekend off before starting again on monday. So you haven't been on plan for a whole week. Either take todays weight & accept a gain due to 3 days off plan, or don't weigh till
Monday.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you really up for this? You barely managed 1 day before you fell off the wagon last week!!!

If you are up for it, then eat more superfrer foods. These are all fruit & veg (except potato, peas & sweetcorn). Fill a 1/3rd of your plate with them.

kingleds said:
I've just looked at your diary. You started on thursday & then had the weekend off before starting again on monday. So you haven't been on plan for a whole week. Either take todays weight & accept a gain due to 3 days off plan, or don't weigh till
Monday.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you really up for this? You barely managed 1 day before you fell off the wagon last week!!!

If you are up for it, then eat more superfrer foods. These are all fruit & veg (except potato, peas & sweetcorn). Fill a 1/3rd of your plate with them.

A weekend off plan may explain the gain! Dont weigh in again until monday hopefully it wont be as bad as four pounds by then!!

Your weight also varies enormously throughout the day depending on time of day, what youve eaten/drunk, if youve been to the loo, what youre wearing etc etc etc. Get weighed *once* a week, at the same time of day (preferably in the morning before youve eaten/after youve been to the loo) in the same/no clothes.

Seriously. I weigh up to 7lbs more at night to what I do in the morning. Stick to the plan and get weighed once a week. I feel an idiot for posting advice now!

Back